ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What TNA or WWE wrestlers thats not wrestled in japan, do you think would be succesful there?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2011, 09:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Spyro is on a distinguished road
Default What TNA or WWE wrestlers thats not wrestled in japan, do you think would be succesful there?

Mostly in japan wrestlers that are scripted to win matches most of the time mean there company respects there wrestling ability. The better wrestler usually is scripted to win the match.

Who i think would be successful there-(just going to name a couple)

1. John Morrison- I think he would do pretty good there since he is a great performer in the ring and is pretty tough too. If he wrestled there he wouldn't be as limited:. He has the conditioning and the skills

2. Triple H- You may not agree, but Triple H is tough. He can take a ton of punishment and it showed all those hardcore matches he has been in and the intensity in his matches. If you seen him in his earlier career, you would see that he is a good technical wrestler(i have seen him apply the inverted indian deathlock):he knows his stuff.
Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 09:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

La mistica is on a distinguished road

My answer before I saw this question was going to be john morrison,

YouGot your facts set up right and your totally on track with it
La mistica is offline   Reply With Quote