ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would Dolph Ziggler vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship be a good sub-main event for

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Thank You Michelle is on a distinguished road
Default Would Dolph Ziggler vs CM Punk for the WWE Championship be a good sub-main event for

Wrestlemania 28? Punk deserves to do something major at Mania this year and Dolph has been ready for the main event. WWE does not have to worry about them being 2 green to main event with a veteran in the match because the main matches this year is Undertaker 20-0 and Rock vs Cena
Thank You Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BEST IN THE WORLD CM Punk is on a distinguished road

no dolph ziggler isnt worthy of even the us championship let alone the wwe championship
BEST IN THE WORLD CM Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The 90s Sucked is on a distinguished road

WWE has more to worry about a man who hasn't been in the ring in 6 years than about some mid-card Superstar finally get the opportunity to earn his spot in the main event.
The 90s Sucked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

John Cena 2012 is on a distinguished road

Michelle Mccool sucks
John Cena 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mckenzie. M is on a distinguished road

I apologize for the idiocy of the three people ahead of me. Personally I like the idea of dolph versus Cm punk and they could probably put on a fantastic match together. They both have this cockiness's about them since CM punk thinks he's the best in the world and will tell you that and Dolph Ziggler has perfection on his wrestling shorts things ( enough said). I think these egos would clash and create a fantastic match. Though I would like to see Undertaker versus Cm punk ( personal opinion)

since CM Punk has been so popular and can put on a fantastic match and I think their match would definitely be highly anticipated with all the fans.Thanksnaks I really liked your question and I hope this helps.
Mckenzie. M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

# 1 dallas peep is on a distinguished road

i think that would be a great main event at wrestlemania not just sub because wwe has plenty of time to build dolph ziggler enough to make him look like a solid threat to cm punk.

i think if the whc match would be christian vs daniel bryan then wrestlemania 28 could be the best wrestlemania and ppv of all time.
# 1 dallas peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2011, 01:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is on a distinguished road

Of course it would if they build up a really good storyline!
I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is offline   Reply With Quote