ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do so many people like dwayne 'the rock' johnson so much?to me,hes nothing but

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samantha Green is on a distinguished road
Default Why do so many people like dwayne 'the rock' johnson so much?to me,hes nothing but

arrogant in ringin reality? Honestly, I NEVER really liked him EVER If anything, I am a die hard hater of his. I loved it when Stone Cold would kick his sorry ass left and right and now, this year at WM, I'm hoping John Cena wins and kicks his ass. Honestly, in my book, John Cena is WAY better than Dwayne is. Now don't start banging me just yet you blind ignorant rock fans. The reasoning is because well, even though John Cena is a household name, the top baby face of today, and loved by many as well, he's humble, and very down to earth. the rock on the other hand, thinks he's god's gift to the world. He is nothing but a arrogant piece of trash, he's just another angelina jolie and brad pitt.He's a conceited jerk too! people's champion? MY ASS! He's NOT my champion rather he likes it or not, HE HAS HATERS! Ive ALWAYS hated him from the start and always will! He's so obnoxious I just cant wait til John Cena kicks his ass, WM is over and we don't ever see him again in a wwe ring. I HATE the way how he acts like John Cena is nothing. Also, if you were a 'Cena' fan but turned your back on him the moment the rock returned, well u can go to hell then. Because unlike you, I didn't take a liking to John Cena just because he reminds me of someone. I took a liking to him because of him, simply put, I've always been a true Cena Fan since day 1 June 27 2002 and always will face OR heel OR neither nor unlike some people who are so captivated by the rock that they act as though John Cena's 7 or so years of hard work means nothing BECAUSE YOU ARE EFFING WRONG! It does mean something, it means something to me. I look back at John Cena's career sometimes and smile seeing how far he's become, yes there are those of us who actually remain loyal to John Cena and will always love and adore him. not everyone hates him just because your god the rock is back. smh
Samantha Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

I agree with you the most i hated him was when he started beef with cena but i cant wait to see them being in a team together
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Matt the Troll Hunting Arsonist is on a distinguished road

2 points!

*starts fire*
Matt the Troll Hunting Arsonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

K-O W KINGS! is on a distinguished road

He told us I'm never going away! and then he never came back......
K-O W KINGS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
BANNED

Perfection is on a distinguished road

wow... ok
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wwe_era is on a distinguished road

I totally agree man. Fuck the rock he sucks and is more over rated than cena. He sucks and in real life we all know that john cena can whoop his ass
wwe_era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?FROSTY ??? ??????? ???????? is on a distinguished road

ok whhy are you getting so hyper? you dont like him fine, i do. its personal choice, you can't just get mad and all.
?FROSTY ??? ??????? ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

APriceless is on a distinguished road

I don't know.
APriceless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

what i want to know is what the balls is a jabroni?
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JweepserFanNation is on a distinguished road

All people there are stupid. You are the reason why wwe suck because they like superman. Yes the rock is sometime stupid and retarted but atleast back in the days the rock agree to lose some match to put young talent over the top. Unlike cena who always want to kiss vince mcmahon ass to have some title shot everytime and win everytime! 4 times he won the championship in 1 year. That stupid and unfair for people who have better talent than him!
JweepserFanNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JweepserFanNation is on a distinguished road

All people there are stupid. You are the reason why wwe suck because they like superman. Yes the rock is sometime stupid and retarted but atleast back in the days the rock agree to lose some match to put young talent over the top. Unlike cena who always want to kiss vince mcmahon ass to have some title shot everytime and win everytime! 4 times he won the championship in 1 year. That stupid and unfair for people who have better talent than him!
JweepserFanNation is offline   Reply With Quote