ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

would you agree with me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?FROSTY ??? ??????? ???????? is on a distinguished road
Default would you agree with me?

WWE could have had great talents out of wretlers like Chavo, Chris masters, goldgust and Shelton benjamin?

I mean when Eddie died, Chavo could've taken over and probably bacome a fan favourite.

Chris masters had a great gimmick and i really good submission. he should've been a WWE champ or World champ.

Golddust has a lot of talent, he could've been a major wrestler, nowadays we barely see him on screen, well at least me.

shelton ALWAYS had the talent, he pulled of great matches and personally should've won the money in the bank at WM 25.

YET WWE either forgets them or releases them, WHY?
?FROSTY ??? ??????? ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wrestling fake people is on a distinguished road

watch UFC dumbass
Wrestling fake people is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Alicia Fox is on a distinguished road

no and u suck
Alicia Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Lord of Nerdfest is on a distinguished road

I am The Lord of Darkness and I own over 100 Yahoo accounts and I'm on Yahoo answers 24/7 stalking other people.
The Lord of Nerdfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Smartest Man In The World is on a distinguished road

Exactly, Goldust never should have changed into a comical gimmick. He should have stayed how he was in like 1996, also Masters could have been a World Champ. He had all the tools. Shelton was the best athlete in the WWE. He could have been at least in the main event picture.. and Chavo they dropped the ball on him and gave it to Rey Mysterio. Fuck Rey .....
The Smartest Man In The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RMaX is on a distinguished road

Chris Masters doesn't have talent whether you like it or not he's nothing special.Goldust(Dustin Rhodes) is geting old so it's time for him to retire.WWE tried to give Chavo a push after Eddie died but he didn't want a push he was comfortable with his role in WWE at that time.Shelton i can agree with you on but hey not everyone is going to get a push in WWE.
RMaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

K-O W KINGS! is on a distinguished road

Chris Masters has shown what kind of a man he is by slandering the Divas and spreading vicious rumors after his release. He was also not a great talker, and had already been in big trouble for wellness policy violations.

Chavo, well, he got to collect a paycheck for a long, long time. Remember, he was one of the Smackdown 6, so he had a good run. Also, as far as I remember, he wasn't fired, he retired. And honestly, he was no Eddie.

Goldust has always been popular with hardcore wrestling fans, but when he was in his prime, there were always better guys around. Can you justify him being champ over Shawn Michaels, the Rock, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, etc? Once those guys were gone, his ship had kind of sailed.

Shelton has always been an amazing wrestler, and if he had halfway decent mic skills, he would have been huge. He just never got over enough, even though he was allowed to beat Triple H several times.

The ones I do think got a bum deal were William Regal, MVP, and Carlito. We would be much better off with those three as big stars.
K-O W KINGS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 10:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

John Morrison ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

Wow the first three answers are troll responses sorry about that Frosty..........Yes I do agree with you............. Chris Masters was very talented as for Benjamin the WWE saw him as too much of a talent of a talent for the mid-card and wanted to push him. Benjamin told them he was fine where he was and when push came to shove him and Masters were the first on the list when cuts were made. Plus little fact about Masters the WWE had been keeping a close eye on him being he had been caught by the Wellness program on two seperate ocassions so frankly like Hardy the WWE thought if they held on to him too tightly it would happen again, which it didn't. Goldust is out injured still and is waiting to return to action, but as for him holding him in the mid card has showed you can be a top guy and never win a world championship. Goldust and Razor Ramon have never held the WWE title and they are fine with that. Chavo was never seen as a possible main eventer being he didn't have the talent charisma or style of Eddie. Like Mysterio, if not for Eddie, Chavo would have never had success. I am sure Rey feels some discomfort about being champion only because Eddie passed, like I am sure Morrison, although they didn't know one another well, felt a little bad about being ECW only because Benoit died.
John Morrison ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Small Gohan is on a distinguished road

You speak the truth. I agree with you.
Small Gohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 11:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
BANNED

Perfection is on a distinguished road

yes i agree
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 11:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ??????? ??f????? is on a distinguished road

~Chavo Guerrero

-Everyone thought that after Eddie died, Rey Mysterio would take over. The reason why it was Chavo was because of his character type. The fans wants to see ambition, high-flying skills and respect by a wrestler. That is why Chavo isn't chosen to endorse him. He isn't that type of wrestling that shows his attitude, or aggression. He is a great wrestler, has some average mic-skills and he is always defensive.

~Chris Masters

-Now in this one, I'm mostly sad on this. Chris was great talent in the WWE. His gimmick was excellent and he was a very good technical. The only reason why he left WWE was that he wasn't built properly. By now if WWE pushed him, he could have been a Intercontinental Championship, since that was what WWE assigned him to look over. He is great talent and it is melancholy that he left.

~Goldust

-He is also a great, funny wrestler. He is a great, funny wrestler and WWE could at least push him. He could have been in a tag-team with Cody Rhodes, since they are half-brothers. Now currently, he is inactive and it seems that Goldust could be leaving. He was really good.

~Shelton Benjamin

-The guy was loads of talent. He had an amazing gimmick, stamina and popularity. He was known for being in the World's Greatest Tag Team member and he is mostly recognized with the United States Champion. WWE could have pushed him to the WWE Championship because he was excelling well in the WWE.
??? ??????? ??f????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 11:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wwe_era is on a distinguished road

Yes
wwe_era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 11:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jan Harm is on a distinguished road

I am not a big fan of Chris Masters. I never seen a good wrestling match from him.

Golddust is currently injured but according to the rumours he will return to feud with his brother.

I agree on Chavo and Shelton, but did they not ask to be released (at least Chavo). But the list of weard releases is much bigger. What about Melina, Mike Knox, Jeff Hardy...
Jan Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 11:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????s ?? ? ? is on a distinguished road

Eddie's death and Chavo's PUSH

Yes most defiantlyey

Chris Masters becoming a world champ

Maybe in like 2006 to early 2007, wen he was facing the likes of Kane and Big Show and Shawn Michaels and John Cena and Bobby Lashley, or just at least one tag title reign with Carlito, that team was so underrated but at that time it was the John Cena Era and WWE were busy pushing other young talent and did not give Masters the oppertunity but at least one tag title reign or a US title reign or a Intercontinental title reign and COME ON !!, I mean he had the masterlock WWE could of used him for that !!, it would have given Cena a challenge but oh no WWE had to make it go un noticed. But after that he became a joke. I would have put him in the US title division or Intercontinental title division rather that WWE title or Heavyweight title. He would have made a great opponent for Dolph Ziggler I think. BUT !! he could not have ever become as big as the likes of Sheamus, Cena, Orton and Triple H are today (as faces) because he is not a good role model for younger kids, he was suspended for not just 30 days but for 60 days for steroid abuse, WWE did not want to incourage that so made him into a jobber until he was released and made him face so he was not a TOTAL waste of time.

Goldust being underrated

Yeah first of all he needs to lose that gimmick, sorry people but tis not 1996, times have changed and if he wants to get a push in WWE he needs a fresh start but now look at his age !!, its never too late but still !!, I think Cole will lose this match with Jim Ross and he will return and commentate like Lawler did after his wrestling career took to its heals.

Shelton Benjamin not getting what he deserves

Totally agree with you man !! he was put into occasional main events but never got the putcome he deserved, you example is MONEY IN THE BANK WM 25, yeah he should of won that but WWE needed to push him before he went into the match, its stupid that someone in the middle class of WWE (people who go after US title and Intercontinental title) to win that sort of match, and for Shelton, well he needed to turn face before he got that push, te fans didn't like him as a heel so he needed to start a fresh and the jump into upper class (guys who go after world titles), be expected to win MITB, win it then get the title and he has a good beckground too with him buddying up with Hass and Angle and all his great matches on HEAT and ECW and agility. So why did WWE not do it !!!! I agree waste of talent.

YEAH I KNOW !!! ITS SOMETHING I CALL, TALENT GOING UN NOTICED great question and I could not have agree'd with you more
????s ?? ? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2011, 12:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

the ghost is on a distinguished road

agree
the ghost is offline   Reply With Quote