ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE Top 50 Superstars of All Time DVD WTF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2011, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

???? is on a distinguished road
Default WWE Top 50 Superstars of All Time DVD WTF?

What do you think about WWE's bull sh*t top 50 superstars list? Personally, I think it's a big load of crap. Shawn Michaels #1 really? The Undertaker was and is better then Shawn Michaels. How the hell is it that Triple H did not even make the top 10? Rey Mysterio #9?? Come on!! really? I don't think WWE should of even came out with this DVD cuz It's not right to the wrestlers. I mean is there really one undisputed greatest WWE superstar of all time? Hulk Hogan # 23?? The reason Hogan got placed so high is cuz Vince McMahon can't stand him. Well Hogan is dick, but damn u know he should at least make the top ten. Kurt Angle # 34?? Angle was one of the best in ring wrestlers!!! Why did WWE make the dumb ass DVD?? Sorry about the rant, but damn this really piss me off. Well tell me what you think....
???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

zack is on a distinguished road

I agree Angle should have been first

lol what position was John Cena? I bet he was on the top ten
zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 07:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

?Cena Cenation? is on a distinguished road

who cares?
?Cena Cenation? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Only One Showstoppa is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels deserved to be #1. Shawn carried Taker in both of their Wrestlemania matches. Shawn is and always will be better than Undertaker.
Only One Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JweepserFanNation is on a distinguished road

I watch this for free on youtube. You should not waste you money for wwe
JweepserFanNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Vince McMahon has been pitching his interprestation of Professsional Wrestling for more than 3 decades. This is nothing new and should not surprise anyone who has been intelligent enough to follow other Professional Wrestling Promotions. Just as The WWE Hall of Fame is filled with Wrestlers and Personalities that Vince McMahon can stand. Can someone tell us how Coco B. Ware gets in and Macho Man Randy Savage does not? We know why Bruno Sammartino, Bob backlund and The Ultimate Warrior are not in The WWE Hall of Fame, each of them turned Vince McMhaon down. Why did WWE make this DVD Set? For the same reason they make any DVD Set, to make money. If you are WWE, you have more than 60 years of Professional Wrestling Footage, so you package some of it and sell it here and there. Clearly, it's vince McMahon's WWE Tp 50 Superstars of All Time and not my list. My list would look a lot different that Vince McMahon's List and from what you are saying, so would your list look different than Vince McMahon's List.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Darkness Within is on a distinguished road

I honestly hate that DvD. It made no sense and the list had some wrestlers that shouldn't be on the list. First, I'm going to say, Batista doesn't deserve to be at 49, he was a monster and shouldve been in the top 20.

And Why is Brock Lesnar not included? He was the next big thing. And Kurt Angle is #34? Really? He was big in 2000 to 2005, he was a champion and he was the leader of Team WWE during the InVasion Series.

And How, how is Shawn Michaels better than Undertaker? Undertaker should be number 1 then Austin, then The Rock, then Bret Hart. But seems WWE doesn't know what it did making this DvD of nonsense.
The Darkness Within is offline   Reply With Quote