ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Shawn Micheals was scripted to win The Royal Rumble 2010?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2011, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

*Best In The World* is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Shawn Micheals was scripted to win The Royal Rumble 2010?

At Royal Rumble 2010, Shawn Micheals was on the verge on winning the rumble, but he did not! Due to Batista. He eliminated Shawn by (what looks like) a botch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QykxK8a6qgo You see everything seemed messed up, Batista's facial expression looks as if he didn't mean to eliminate him. The wrestlers in the ring stopped for a moment,commentary was even quite for a little. Yes, Edge did win, but I don't think he was scripted to win. If Shawn won the Rumble, He was granted a match against Undertaker at WrestleMania, which still happened (probaly because it's what WWE storywriters was going to have if Shawn won) It seems to me that Shawn was scripted to win, But you never know with the WWE! Watch the video and tell me what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QykxK8a6qgo
*Best In The World* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

edge is on a distinguished road

I am scripted to rape your mum and sister
edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

No, Shawn Michaels was scripted to wrestle The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXVI, so it would have made no sense to have him win The Royal Rumble, unless The WWE Booking Team had plans for The Undertaker to win The World Heavyweight Title. The WWE Booking Team did not have plans for The Undertaker to win The World Heavyweight Title so no, Shawn Michaels was not supposed to win The 2010 Royal Rumble Match.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

no if u look he says he should have won and edge should not of won and it was a mistake so when hbk feel the wwe superstars whet slow trying to think won is going to win but dont wont to inger any one so hbk should have won.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Salted Nuts is on a distinguished road

everything in wrestling is scripted
Salted Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2011, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

the ghost is on a distinguished road

no
the ghost is offline   Reply With Quote