ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is the biggest difference between?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2011, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Smartest Man In The World is on a distinguished road
Default What is the biggest difference between?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QN5_x8jmJk

And the promos now a days?

BQ. Did watching The Austin vs Rock promo did it make you really miss the old WWF days?

@ Cena Cenation I know man. What happened to society? I mean Limp Bizkit was the shit! WWE sucks now they dont even use good music for their PPVs, I mean how do you go from My Way and Crack Addict to I made it and Written in the Stars?
The Smartest Man In The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The 90s Sucked is on a distinguished road

WWE and basically nobody uses music videos to hype up feuds today which is sad cause this lost art really gets the point across that both wrestlers hate each other. Today its what 20 minute promos of guys just talking out of their a s s coming up with cheap one-liners that just bores the fans to death. Keep it simple keep it short gets the point across.
The 90s Sucked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

?Cena Cenation? is on a distinguished road

this promo is so nostalgic for me. not that i like limp bizkit anymore lol but just listening to that theme and thinking about this time in my life really takes me back to when i was nearing the end? of my freshman year of high school. its crazy how fast time flies when you get older man. no one gives a shit about limp bizkit anymore, the rock is no longer entertaining, WWE sucks something awful, the detroit lions are a good football team, and CDs are no longer cool
?Cena Cenation? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CMPunkGMHatesTroll is on a distinguished road

Are you the world smartest man in the world? Figure it out yourself.

BQ: Their promo was the best of all time.
CMPunkGMHatesTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 05:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

John Morrison ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

Yeah I love this it was more about the mind games rather than inflicting pain then it went into pain. The mind games rallyed the crowd a lot more. The stare downs then the using one another's finishers. Then the fact they pushed the hell out of this match from The Royal Rumble til WM 17. It also showed how important the WWF/E title was back then to two individuals and that the top title should be the focal point of the top feud
John Morrison ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote