ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Lesnar Stripped of IWGP Title

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2006, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Lesnar Stripped of IWGP Title

gerweck:

New Japan Pro Wrestling has stripped Brock Lesnar of the IWGP World Heavyweight title. The promotion is claiming that due to a working visa issue, Lesnar would not appear on the 7/17 show where he was slated to defend the IWGP title against Hiroshi Tanahashi at the Tsukisamu Green Dome in Sapporo. A tournament is expected to determine a new IWGP champion.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2006, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

That sucks. I didn't even know he was still the IWGP champion to begin with though.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2006, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He's so slimmed down now..It takes away from his look..I mean his whole gimmick was being a huge monster..And when you take that way..What do you really have.

Come back to WWE Brock..Please.
Old 15 Jul 2006, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Delusion Over Addiction

Smigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatness

That crap about his visa is a load of shit, he clearly refused to job to Tanahashi.

Last edited by Smigs; 15 Jul 2006 at 04:58 PM.
Smigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2006, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

He should just come back and get his ass kicked by Batista....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2006, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...TheGame , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Send a message via MSN to TheGame

Thanks to Duke for the banner
TheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2006, 10:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjay Dutt
He should just come back and get his ass kicked by Batista....
Pfft. Brock would rip apart that 40 year old steroid freak.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

No doubt Lesnar would Destroy Batista, but it would be a good match nontheless. as long as it doesen't end up like Goldberg/Lesnar.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 08:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Goldberg/Lesnar was so damn hyped, they were going for the Hogan/Andre feel but neither man had come even close to reaching that caliber, only in ego.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Neither really tried either. Both probably wanted to stick it to the WWE before they left...And what better way then to totally botch one the most hpyed up matches in pro wrestling history.
Old 18 Jul 2006, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Delusion Over Addiction

Smigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessSmigs is almost STICK-ly in his greatness

Well the crowd didn’t help in the Mania 20 show case. We all new they were leaving and the crowd just had to shit on the two most over guys on the roster up until that point. But in honest after the waiting 6 hours for the guys to finally go for it, it was a half decent match. I am confident we’d have seen an awesome match if both guys weren’t leaving for greener pastures.

Brock almost in tears and Goldberg telling him to ignore the crowd was great.

Smigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2006, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

All I remember was the 10 minute Grapple..Brock goes outside..Goldberg hits something on Brock outside..They go in..Spear..Jackhammer..3. Austin raises hell..etc.