ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should there be a separate section for WWE,TNA, and any other type of pro wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2011, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Should there be a separate section for WWE,TNA, and any other type of pro wrestling?

Wrestling is too broad, there are different styles, and I'm looking for questions that pertain to folkstyle collegiate wrestling, not the other crap. I think Yahoo answers should make more sections

I mean at least Pro Wrestling should be put in it's own section, amateur can be another. 2 sections, that's all
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 10:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

MARSYE* is on a distinguished road

in the middle because this section people know it by wwe and tna. if there separate sections than one of the wrestling section is going to get more than the others sections of wrestling
MARSYE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

Not really, there aren't enough amateur wrestling questions for there to be any need for another section
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

RUSSO MANiA is on a distinguished road

No all of it is the same thing Wrestling
RUSSO MANiA is offline   Reply With Quote