ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think kevin nash will interfere in the tag match tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2011, 06:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Bill Nye is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think kevin nash will interfere in the tag match tonight?

Setting up team nash vs team triple H at survivor series
Bill Nye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
E R
Young Noob

E R is on a distinguished road

I hope so or else having Nash come to the WWE in the 1st place would be pointless
E R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The KEY of WWE? is on a distinguished road

Yeah, hopefully, but I am also looking forward to Kane whooping Mark Henry's ass tonight!
?The KEY of WWE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Michael Bornnard is on a distinguished road

I think he will
Michael Bornnard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jmanwwe is on a distinguished road

I think he will and here's how:

Towards the end of the match, Punk hits his running knee/bulldog combo in the corner on Truth. Punk gets fired up and he goes to the top turnbuckle in his team's corner, facing towards the crowd, which prompts them to go crazy. Then suddenly Triple H blind tags Punk because he wants to get the final shot on Awesome Truth. Truth slowly starts to stir on the ground as HHH waits to deliver the Pedigree when the ego issues that Punk HHH were having throughout the match finally comes to a head as the feud between the two reignites as Punk starts yelling at HHH about the blind tag and HHH starts yelling back and says I can handle it! The Punk says Fine. Go right ahead. And then Punk steps through the ropes, drops down to the floor and starts making his way back to the ramp.

HHH yells at him to get his attention and then Punk waves bye to him and then suddenly, the nWo theme that Kevin Nash was using plays and then suddenly, Nash himself appears from the back and starts walking towards the stage. Punk meets him and the two start to exchange blows but Nash gets the better of him. Then HHH, who was distracted the whole time by this, turns around and Truth hits the What's Up! on HHH and then he tags Miz who hits the Skull Crushing Finale and the ref counts 1-2-3! AWESOME TRUTH WINS! Nash then gets in the ring and hits a Jacknife powerbomb on HHH and then Nash and Awesome truth stand over top of HHH while the nWo theme plays and then John Laurantis walks out on the ramp and applauds them and the show ends.
jmanwwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony Mango is on a distinguished road

Definitely. I can see Wade Barrett and maybe Brodus Clay doing the same as well.

www.smarkoutmoment.com
Tony Mango is offline   Reply With Quote