ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do I ask grappling questions here or in martial arts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2011, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian
Default Do I ask grappling questions here or in martial arts?

Is this section just pro wrestling?
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MIZFIT is on a distinguished road

well sometimes theres ameture wrestling questions- ITS NOT RARE! so u can ask any question u like, broski! woo woo woo! take care and spike your hair! u know it!
MIZFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Superior Quality 85? (PTSF) is on a distinguished road

You can ask this question here but I think you'd get a more thorough answer in the Martial Arts section
Superior Quality 85? (PTSF) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2011, 01:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Coffee is on a distinguished road

Modest to the top Modest at the top

Straight to the top And then keep on headin' up Stars shine for why We should give a fuck About what is real And how real is still The only way for us To feel the pain it's Sometimes deals In a way that survives The struggles we face In this life there's a lot Time can't erase showcase the skills you were given At birth live your life here for what it's worth show off the style you Perfect in life show off the way To make it right

Make it To the top of Mt.Profession Rule it 'Til you feel there's nothing more For you to do Or say None of you better get in my way Comin' down If you do you'll be back on level ground

Modest to the top Modest at the top

Features that keep your head up high I am a star that shines for why We should give a thought to our life And the way we live both day and night We are the world's humerous cells Let's keep it laughin' to save ourselves In a way that can read our planet's face In this life there's a lot time can't erase [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/j...dy/modest.html ] Showcase The skills you were Given at birth Live your life here For what it's worth Show off the Style you perfect in life Show off the way To make it right

Make it To the top of Mt. Profession Rule it 'Till you feel there's nothing more For you to do Or say None of you better get in my way Comin' down If you do you'll be back on level ground

Modest to the top Modest at the top Still modest past the top

If you're tired or thirsty at the top Sleep or drink fast to receive the pop In a way that stands out for the crowd In this game there's a lot they won't allow In a way that survives the struggles we face In this life there's a lot time can't erase

Showcase The skills you were Given at birth Live your life here For what it's worth Show off the Style you perfect in life Show off the way To make it right

Make it To the top of Mt. Profession Rule it 'Till you feel there's nothing more For you to do Or say None of you better get in my way Comin' down If you do you'll be back on level ground

Straight to the top then keep heading up Supplies for the body when it breaks down From boos and chants of disrespect I am a son with an online neck

Modest past the top (past the top)
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote