ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Payne the parasite,this question/answer is for you and don't worry your not blocked + BQ for...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2011, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Hunter aka nWo Bully is on a distinguished road
Default Payne the parasite,this question/answer is for you and don't worry your not blocked + BQ for...

...good users.? Payne im not braging but I read your question about girls and I just wanted to tell you that I have had moreass than a toilet seat and your still a virgin ifcourse but don't worry you will find the right man someday that's looking for fresh meat and I know your shy because your hung like a hamster but you can get Trojan to make a special condom for you like they put on mice and Tapeworms lol.When you turn 18 then you can get smiling Bob from the enzyte commercials to help you MAYBE and your balls should also drop at anytime but if they don't go get your tweezers you use to piss thru and pull those little guys down....good luck little man.BTW unblock me,that's bad for a troll to block a user and what's the use in doing it?

BQ for the real users in this section.Can you name a wrestler that was worse than the Ultimate Warrior?

BQ2 Do you think the No-Holds-Barred Match at Armageddon in 1999 between Triple H and Vince McMahon was a top 5 of the greatest Hardcore mathes of all time?I thought it was epic when Triple H hit Vince in the head with the machine gun next to the A1Tank then tried to run over Vince in the car before he crashed into the wall while fans were throwing bottles down at them in the parking lot.AMAZING match imo and Vince said it was the best match he has ever been in plus it busted the storyline open between with Stephanie.Thanks boys and give me your opinion.

Shelton,does that sound like crying?Im messing with the idiot and I don't cry I just get even,you must not know me like the good users in this section such as Orlando and many others, btw you should put Kurt Angle as your pic for the best wrestler

to ever step foot in the ring but Shelton was great in ladder matches for sure but the Gold Standard gimic killed him.
Hunter aka nWo Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2011, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

?Cena Cenation? is on a distinguished road

BQ: Heath Slater

BQ2: Agree I miss WWF
?Cena Cenation? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2011, 12:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The City of Orlando Cabrera is on a distinguished road

BQ: The Renegade (WCW's Warrior Rip off)

BQ2: That is pretty tough. I'm going to say no though.

My top 5: RVD vs Jeff Hardy Invasion, Hardcore Battle Royale WM 2000, Mick Foley vs. Edge, Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton, and Mick Foley and Edge vs. Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk.
The City of Orlando Cabrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2011, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SOTD^_^??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

BQ: I have a list. Lex Lugar, Darren Young, Hulk Hogan, David Otunga, Titus Oneil, Tha really black guy from the Nexus who wore the bandana all the time

BQ2: It is definitely in the top 20
SOTD^_^??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2011, 12:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

the rock is on a distinguished road

Hunter aka g@y you are the gayest user in WS who loves to fcuk his 99 year old grandpa in his wheel chair and you know what? Your mum is a ugly black shemale and she fcuk you every day and every night. And your father has a vagina so, enjoy fcuking your father.
the rock is offline   Reply With Quote