ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else can see Randy Orton as the next Intercontinental Champion ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2011, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????s ?? ??? ??? is on a distinguished road
Default Who else can see Randy Orton as the next Intercontinental Champion ?

Come on, he has had like 3 shots at the title and lost all of them, and as he said, the last thing he wants to do is end up like Christian and beg for One last shot so as he said he will work for it and Cody Rhodes (Current Intercontinental Champion) will not let this thing go with Orton and keeps attacking him so I think we will be seeing an Orton and Rhodes feud but Sheamus also wants a shot and he as earned one but Christian has always screwed it up for him. But as much as Sheamus wants the title he has to get Christian off his back, so before Sheamus and Rhodes feud I think Christian and Sheamus will feud first. So Rhodes having to feud wit someone and with Ezekiel Jackson and Wade Barrett being held back by WWE, theres only Orton left and e is feuding now with Cody Rhodes so sooner or later Rhodes will have the title taken off him and its probably going to be Orton, What do you think ?
????s ?? ??? ??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cm Punk Former nWo is on a distinguished road

HA I Hope 1 DAY MY FREIND 1 DAY
Cm Punk Former nWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Marcus Day Is ?HE PHENOM is on a distinguished road

I see him getting the World Heavyweight Championship back.
Marcus Day Is ?HE PHENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rude Dog is on a distinguished road

hahahahahah!

you're hilarious

cody rhodes is restoring glory to that title. why would the WWE sabotage the rhodes heel push to give him such a short title reign?

that being said, at least orton can wrestle.

unlike other recent IC contenders and champions
Rude Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 01:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

the ghost is on a distinguished road

no
the ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 02:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
HBK
Young Noob

HBK is on a distinguished road

Vince likes Rhodes vs Orton, and you already know Orton is going to win the title back so I see Rhodes continuing to hold the IC championship and be the next NOC for Orton when he wins the Heavyweight Championship back.
HBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 02:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Clark W-Shephard LOST is on a distinguished road

I could definitely see that happening.

At first glance, it seems like Randy Orton is too big of a star for the Intercontinental Championship. He's been a perennial fixture on the world title scene for years now and to say that the IC belt isn't one of the WWE's biggest focuses is an understatement. But having Orton contend for the Intercontinental championship could be the perfect tonic for that title. It could be exactly what it needs for people too begin taking it really seriously again.

While I can't stand his character, I have to admit that Cody Rhodes has been a very decent champion. Bringing back the old-school title belt was a nice touch. The fact is, no matter what Orton does, people stand up and pay attention. He's very well-established as the biggest star in the company after John Cena, and he's a big enough star on his own that even if he isn't in the main event, he'll still be able to maintain his popularity. He's one of the few who can do that.

At the moment, I don't think that their match at Vengeance is for the championship. However, that could change at any time, and I think that if they were to make it a title match, it would really add to the bout. It's clear that regardless of who wins this Sunday, the Orton/Rhodes feud isn't done, so even if Orton doesn't win the title at Vengeance, I could easily see Orton as the next Intercontinental Championship.
Clark W-Shephard LOST is offline   Reply With Quote