ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I Will Stop Watching Wrestling If The Rock Loses At Wrestlemania?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2011, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Torres - Still That Number 9! is on a distinguished road
Default I Will Stop Watching Wrestling If The Rock Loses At Wrestlemania?

I Have Been Watching WWE For 15 Years, And I Have Seen It All, The Rock Is My Favorite Wrestler And Is Not Gonna Step Foot In A WWE Ring Ever Again After Wrestlemania 28!

And If WWE Allows John Cena To Get The Victory Over One Of The Biggest Superstars In WWE History, It Would Be A Big Insult!

Will You Still Watch WWE If Cena Wins, Knowing That WWE Will Push Cena Even More Than Usual If He Beats The Rock?
Torres - Still That Number 9! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 05:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Bill Nye is on a distinguished road

The only way Cena will win is if its for the WWE title because Rock isn't coming back full time. As long as its not for the title, you got nothing to worry about.
Bill Nye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 05:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Just a Zack Ryder Mark is on a distinguished road

I would still watch, but Cena would get alot of disrespect from the fans lol and a riot might actually occur at WM28 if Cena was to actually win, but I doubt Cena would win that one. If he does think about five years from now, you'll see people like Zack Ryder, AJ (Smackdown Diva!), Alicia Fox, Alexi Riley, Dolph Ziggler main eventing Wrestlemania!
Just a Zack Ryder Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 05:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sin Cara ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

nWo 4 life
Sin Cara ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Scarlet is on a distinguished road

I just hated how they always made John Cena super powerful over everyone. This is why half the crowed boo's him when he comes out, he wins a match when its obvious he should lose.
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MRex is on a distinguished road

your wrong bout the rock will never step in the ring again after wm 28

but no , i would not stop watching it , i like both wrestlers , i do like the rock better though , but stop watching wrestling because of the turn out of 1 match , is childish
MRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Goldberg ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

I don't care who wins. They both suck.
Goldberg ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

I've put up with Hulk Hogan being Superman for 4 Decades, so I don't get as worked up over John Cena as some WWE Fans seem to. I'm not willing to say that The Rock will never set foot in a WWE Ring if he loses to John Cena at Wrestlemania XXVIII. The Rock has lost matches before and will lose matches in the future. No one wins all the time. If John Cena won all the time, he would not be a 10-Time WWE Champion and a 2-Time World Heavyweight Champion because he would not have lost those Championships in the first place.

I was a Wrestling Fan before either The Rock or John Cena ever stepped into a Wrestling Ring and their match is only one of many that I will see over a 4-Day Span. I expect to see Matches from Ring of Honor, Dragon Gate USA and WWE over a 4-Day Span. John Cena vs. The Rock is just one match and regardless of what the result is, I will continue to watch Wrestling.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CM Punk ex- nWo is on a distinguished road

i will continue watching if...

THE CROWD RIOT AND/OR ATTACK CENA AND PUT HIS HEAD ON A VERY SHARP STICK.

Seriously he will be the most HATED of all time... even more hated than he is now.

If he does win the WWE might as well make him a Heel because the entire arenas around the world will hate his guts.

That's why i worry having the top babyface go against someone like ROCK, it makes me think Vince doesn't care about his main guy getting booed by 70 thousand people next year.
CM Punk ex- nWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

I want Cena to win so yeah I'll still watch. I wouldn't stop watching because of the result of one match.
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

orangejewz is on a distinguished road

I seriously doubt The Rock would of agreed to the match if they had him losing it.
orangejewz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Only One Showstoppa is on a distinguished road

What you have to think about is, will WWE let somebody who left WWE to do movies beat their biggest Superstar currently on the biggest stage at the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania?
Only One Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

??? ????? ? ??????? ???? ?????? is on a distinguished road

I know how you feel. I would be very mad too, and I might stop watching for a while, or maybe just not watch the next Raw. I would definitely watch again though, even though it might not really be worth it the way WWE is going right now. If John Cena beats the Rock it was be very stupid. The Rock is a legend and it would be stupid to make Cena win.
??? ????? ? ??????? ???? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jack M.C. is on a distinguished road

I understand everyone has a favorite wrestler, personally, my favorite is John Cena (I'm not the stereotypical Cena fan). I don't seem to agree on two things though. I don't think it would be a big insult to the Rock. Why would it be? John has been in the business longer than the Rock and technically has more experience. Also whether or not people like him, Cena will be known in the future as a legend. To become a legend, you beat one. Just like The Rock beat Hogan and Austin, it is Cena's time to step up to the plate.

Another thing. I don't think this is Rocky's last match. In the future the Rock may face John Cena or someone else and may or may not put one of them over.

I will not stop watching wrestling even if Cena were to lose. I love wrestling and I don't care who wins or loses as long careers are built and the matches are good. It would be in your best interest if you didn't stop watching wrestling. If you were to tune in the following night, you might find that a rematch has been scheduled, that could very well lead to The Rock defeating Cena.
Jack M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 06:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nyrican182 is on a distinguished road

they not gonna let cena lose to the rock.
nyrican182 is offline   Reply With Quote