ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Anyone find it funny when a TNA mark uses WWE as a excuse when TNA fails?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Genesis of McGillicutty is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone find it funny when a TNA mark uses WWE as a excuse when TNA fails?

I'm a fan of both but ive noticed everytime TNA has a bad ppv or a story line is bad they will say Bound for glory was better than wrestlemania 27 or Well it was better than anything in WWESuch and such is better than anyone in WWE.WWE Marks barely talk about TNA and when they do they aren't saying WWE is better than TNA all the time.We are suppose to be wrestling fans it doesn't matter which company is better.Just watch the company and shut up.

Before anyone calls me a WWE mark i'm not taking sides with neither.

@JweepserFanNation I do want TNA to succeed but they aint gonna get anywhere with all that talking and ill say it again im a fan of both

@Simply Flawless- Backstreet Girl xox You are a perfect example of childish.I'm sure there are some mature TNA Marks out.But you aren't one.

@Simply Flawless- Backstreet Girl xox and like i said IM A TNA FAN
Genesis of McGillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Blast is on a distinguished road

TNA fans are retarded, obviously there are gonna be excuses... Anyways, TNA sucks.
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? K?N? ??? is on a distinguished road

To be honest, on a Wrestling Fan level I don't like either of them.. I'd prefer New Japan Pro Wrestling or Ring of Honor. But being entertained it has to be WWE TNA everytime.
??? K?N? ??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

NO OFFENSE is on a distinguished road

If anyone was a true wrestling fan, they would want TNA to succeed.
NO OFFENSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rinnegan4life is on a distinguished road

WWE marks don't need to keep saying that WWE is better, because everyone knows it is. I'm watching Impact right now, and I've seen 4 minutes of wrestling and the show is half over. That says it all.
Rinnegan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

?????????: SOTD^_^ is on a distinguished road

I have to agree on that. The only ones I say are best are AJ Styles and Chris Daniels
?????????: SOTD^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 11:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JweepserFanNation is on a distinguished road

Wwe mark are acting like they are perfect at everything

Tna are sometime exagering

Like the guy up me said, Real wrestling fans want tna to succeed
JweepserFanNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 12:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Pickle is on a distinguished road

WWE does have the potential to own TNA, but the reason that potential is lost is because WWE wraps itself around the same boring a** John Cena storyline that has been ran into the ground every week since 2005. That and TNA are willing to take more chances than WWE. WWE has too much success on the line to take chances anymore, while TNA is an up and coming company with something to prove.

The reason TNA takes shots at WWE isnt because they think their actually better, its to get noticed and steal the fans that miss the type of wrestling TNA has to offer. You cant say it doesnt work... Pepsi became a global company and the 2nd largest beverage company in the world, simply because they spent years using this very method against Coka-Cola. This method works if done right. Gotta keep that in mind.

Besides, TNA fans are the ones who compare TNA to WWE. TNA used to, but hasnt really done it for the past 18 months. In fact with the new reality Era that WWE doing, they have made more TNA referances than, than TNA has made WWE referances... Brother!
The Pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2011, 12:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Carolina Fan is on a distinguished road

Simply Flawless is stupid and can't tell wrestling from shit, TNA has more talking than anything and if they actually do wrestle, the match is usually boring, so if you want to watch good professional wrestling then I prefer Ring of Honor but if you want more entertainment and storylines then I prefer WWE. But to answer your question, the reason TNA fans do that is because they hate the fact that WWE is better in every way and hate when people talk about it because WWE gets higher ratings and gets nearly 3 times as many views EVERY week. So Simply Flawless, have fun watching 2 hours of boredom every week
Carolina Fan is offline   Reply With Quote