ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is the average price to be trained to be a wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2011, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big Worm is on a distinguished road
Default What is the average price to be trained to be a wrestler?

I wanted to go to the Wild Samoan training center or the Funking Conservatory Wrestling School.Since i live in Alabama and those are two of the closets schools to me.But the Wild Samoan price is like to much.I really would pay anything to be trained but i don't have that kind of money.I won't be able to train until next summer or until 2013 when i graduate.I don't plan on going to college.I think it's a waist of time.
Big Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? K?N? ??? is on a distinguished road

$990 - $1500 for 3 years.
??? K?N? ??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sin Cara ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

nWo 4 life
Sin Cara ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Flroida Championship Wrestling in Tampa, Florida has the following information posted on their Web Site:

School Info

What level of performer are you?

Beginner

This would describe a person who has never been trained in a legitimate ring by a legitimate trainer. This description means that you are starting from square one, with no legitimate prior experience in sports entertainment. Your in-ring physical conditioning may not be up to WWE standards.

Some Experience

This description can be used for someone who has been trained by a reputable trainer in a legitimate fashion. This description would mean that you have been trained prior to performing in front of an audience, and have some understanding of the basics of in ring fundamentals. Your in-ring physical conditioning and physique may or may not be up to WWE standards. 'Some experience' does NOT include 'backyard wrestling,' or the like.

Advanced

This description would describe a person who has received legitimate training from a reputable trainer, performed for a number of years for respectable companies, and has achieved a level of recognition within the realm of sports entertainment. This more than likely would include performing for top independent promotions around the United States, Mexico, Japan and more. An advanced performer would have a good grasp of fundamentals and psychology, along with in-ring conditioning and a physique that is up to WWE standards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Beginners Class: The start date is Monday, September 19, 2011

Students must be 18 or older and must have a complete sports physical.

$1500.00 tuition, deposit of $500 accepted starting June 1, 2011. Balance due first day of class. Cash or certified funds.

Sign all releases

School will run 2 days a week from 7-9 pm (Mondays and Wednesdays) for three months.

Course consists of basic wrestling skills. No high impact or high risk movements.

Class is limited to 1st 20 applicants.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2011, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

skull flowers is on a distinguished road

Your soul big perm I mean worm, maybe you can answer my question how do you get fired for stealing boxes on your day off??
skull flowers is offline   Reply With Quote