ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

The WWE's Be A Star campaign?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2011, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jeff_hardys_biggest_fan!!! is on a distinguished road
Default The WWE's Be A Star campaign?

What do you think? I for one am strongly against bullying. I was bullied as a kid and as a teenager. It's not cool or whatever else you may think it is.

And all these trolls on here saying lame jokes and insults? That's cyber-bullying! And hiding behind the internet is lame, grow up and get a life. If we were face to face, despite me being a girl I'd knock your f@cking teeth out, that's the truth.

Anywho, what do you think of their campaign? I think it's a great idea for a good cause, despite wrestling being about fighting you have to remember that these gimmicks and stuff are not real.

In fact yes I have knocked someone's teeth out. He was a boy and he teased me mercilessly I had enough and finally punched his @ss in the face and sent one tooth flying out.

And yes I know it's odd for WWE to have a campaign towards bullying but whatever helps is how I see it. WWE is a big company and has many supporters, hopefully we can get the word out on bullying.
jeff_hardys_biggest_fan!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2011, 02:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Insert Clever Name Here is on a distinguished road

Have you ever knocked anybody's teeth out?

The WWE seems like an odd choice for an anti-bullying campaign. Many of their angles are straight-up bullying for the most part.

I'm probably vastly older than most of the people in here but still am a wrestling fan after all these years. I'm 33 years old.

The trolls are just lame and looking for attention. Report them and don't reply to any of their bating questions. They'll go away when they don't get their attention.
Insert Clever Name Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2011, 02:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?????????: SOTD^_^ is on a distinguished road

DAMN u are a girl. Look I hate it too, I also hate how a lot of the users both nWo and normal ridicule me for being bisexual. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of forcing me out bc I hate tha crap. Just calm down, what are you gonna do I mean, the best thing to do is go and complain and delete w/e insult they spit out.

Don't worry.
?????????: SOTD^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2011, 02:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

I hate bullying. But this is dumb. Watching Raw last night they had a commercial for it and it was about Cyber Bullying they had Punk on it, he constantly calls people idiot on twitter.

I have no clue why you would choose WWE for this campaign a good size of their angles are bullying.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2011, 02:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

martin camargo is on a distinguished road

Since the fan base is mostly kids then I guess it's a good idea
martin camargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Oct 2011, 02:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gametime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Gametime

same here, i am 14 years old and in high school, people hate me for no reason whatsoever and use the smallest shit and magnify it by a million and hold it over me, i get bullied for being overweight im 6 foot 6 and 330 lbs and two years ago i asked out a girl in 7th grade and she was popular and i was new and she was really mean to me about it and people still hold it over me, so yeah be a star its with a weird company to do so but it is a great cause
Gametime is offline   Reply With Quote