ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How disappointed where you that Bobbie Roode did not win the title after all that buildup?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2011, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Starhawke Coma is on a distinguished road
Default How disappointed where you that Bobbie Roode did not win the title after all that buildup?

or do you think Kurt Angle retaining was better for TNA
Starhawke Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

I was rooting for Kurt Angle, so..... I'm not disappointed.
RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pete is on a distinguished road

It was pretty disappointing. That pretty much showed that the tournament was a waste all along. I liked the idea of a tournament that was meant to push new stars but after seeing where it led, it does not seem legitimate. I like Kurt Angle but I think he should have lost to Bobby Roode although the result was out of Kurt's hands.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 10:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Superior Quality 85? (PTSF) is on a distinguished road

It was disappointing having had all of that momentum and builtup in Roode to have lost the match that way, such cheapness, such terrible booking. It didn't even make both guys that much stronger, where TNA could give back momentum to Roode and have him continue on a title shot. I really would like to have seen someone who has worked for TNA since near enough the beginning. Joe, Styles got their shots, why can't Roode? It's TNA's booking, booking so slowly that they give titles to people who's build got lost about 6 months ago
Superior Quality 85? (PTSF) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

K????????? ??????d ?Až?x? is on a distinguished road

Definitely disappointed. Overall I definitely though that this was a very bad booking move by TNA officials.

It made no sense for TNA investing the last 3-4 months to get Roode over. They had him win the BFG Series and you pushed him hard leading up into his title match. He does everything possible to make himself look strong. They put so much stock in how Roode has sacrificed this and how winning the world title means everything to the guy, but then have him lose? Now I know he could win at the next PPV but what were they thinking? They invested so much time in the BFG series only to have the winner lose? Not only that, but invested all this stock in Roode only for him to fail.

It doesn't make any sense to spend much time and energy to build up Roode in winning the World title at the biggest show of the year than have it lead to nothing. It's stuff like this that makes TNA the company they are. They have so much potential, but they have too many creative staff members with a stick up their *** and don't know when to stick down the path as opposed to taking 5 million detours along the way.
K????????? ??????d ?Až?x? is offline   Reply With Quote