ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would John Cena's heel turn be the greatest heel turn in the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stacey Keibler is on a distinguished road
Default Would John Cena's heel turn be the greatest heel turn in the WWE?

WWE is going to blow a huge opportunity to not change his gimmick back to The Doctor of Thuganomics before Wrestle Mania 28. Opinions?
Stacey Keibler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

edge is on a distinguished road

I want fcuk you hotte wanna come with me to my bed
edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

They should at least give a shot since many people aren't buying the SuperCena crap anymore. It just might make WWE interesting again.
RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Taylormeister is on a distinguished road

Yeah it would because Cena is a poster boy for all the younger kids. I am still a fan but I just hate how WWE makes him act I really enjoyed the dr of thuganomics gimmick it was entertaining, this sucks and WWE is slowly moving away from pg but if they dont make Cena drop this superman crap it will really hurt the future of the company. I like Cena, just not what hes been doing the last couple years.
Taylormeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Juan Soto is on a distinguished road

Not worth risking the money!!! I mean wwe is a kid show! I don't know why I still watch but I just d0!!! The only reason adults go to wwe event is because they take there kids
Juan Soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 04:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Juan K is on a distinguished road

Na, the greatest heel turn in WWE was Shawn michaels back in the 90's, when he, chyna and HHH, beat up bulldog and all that other stuff, not to mention the Montreal screwjob, Shawn michaels might have been the best heel in the 90's and the best face in my opinion would be stone cold. Cena vs The Rock match is gonna be so predictable, The Rock is gonna lose to Cena, because WWE has the thing about letting Cena be a dynasty and all that, but I'm not so certain, If cena wins then it will be so Cena gets a rematch against Rock like 5 or 6 wrestlemanias later, just to keep the hype and rivalry alive and going. Its kinda like CM punk rivalry with Cena. they kept going back and forth winning, so do expect more CM Punk and Cena rivalrys in the future. but thats off subject they want to keep both (Rock and Cena) faces so it makes for one hell of a match.
Juan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Rinnegan4life is on a distinguished road

I don't see it happening, but it would be one of the biggest curves in this decade of WWE. Can you imagine the reaction. I could see so many haters of Cena just jumping on his bandwagon and saying he's great just because he turned heel. I just don't see Vince doing it, WWE is known not to take risks and that would be one of the biggest risks WWE would do. But I would love it and a lot of people would too.
Rinnegan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wildlife Wrestling Federation is on a distinguished road

it wouldn't be great because a heel turn is really predictable right now! hit the thumbs down but thats the truth, the best heel turns are the most unexpected!
Wildlife Wrestling Federation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cult of punk is on a distinguished road

It wouldn't be the greatest heel turn but it would sure be a shocking one nonetheless.
Cult of punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 05:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mog
Fresh Noob

Mog is on a distinguished road

I like Cena, just not what hes been doing the last couple years.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rusty Steele hates Blandy Boreton is on a distinguished road

They really should do that. Everybody is tired of him now and WWE doesn't have anything to lose in turning him heel. They could still get a lot for Boreton and other guys like Mysterio, Sin Cara, CM Punk, and others. Plus, turning Cena heel would make fans who hate him, like him again, and therefore buy his new merch for it. It's win-win turning him heel right now, IMO. So yeah, it'd be a great heel turn.
Rusty Steele hates Blandy Boreton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Oct 2011, 05:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

the ghost is on a distinguished road

eys
the ghost is offline   Reply With Quote