ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If Randy Orton were to win the Intercontinental Championship, would you see that as a

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2011, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road
Default If Randy Orton were to win the Intercontinental Championship, would you see that as a

demotion for him? Or would you see it as a good thing, and a way to bring more prestige to the title?
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Alicia Fox is on a distinguished road

No, I hate to see Randy Orton with any title.
Alicia Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

123456kk is on a distinguished road

better then him hogging the world title
123456kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Martin is on a distinguished road

Maybe later in his career. Remember he is a former IC champion. In fact that was his first WWE championship. It also depends on the feud. Perhaps an angle in which he beats Cody Rhodes so badly, he takes his IC title from him at the same time. But I would see Cody winning it back later. I see a scenario like that happening.
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is on a distinguished road

I agree with 123456kk.

He's like the John Cena of Smackdown, always gets main events and title shots and bitches and complains if he doesn't get what he wants. he was reasonable for getting Mr. Anderson fired when he was still in the WWE.
Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

t?? ??????? c???????? is on a distinguished road

If he wins the IC Championship, it will just be average, but he will be hogging every title on Smackdown!. I mean with his feud with Cody Rhodes, there is a chance he might face Rhodes for the title. If he ever wins the title, it can regain some prestigious glory, but not all the glory. The Intercontinental Championship used to have prestige and honor into it, and it has been held by jobbers like Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and even Santino Marella. WWE should try to make it more relevant or Orton could just win the title to make it more bountiful again.
t?? ??????? c???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

We want Ice Cream ! is on a distinguished road

There's alot of good things about this scenario, and remember, Jericho won the Intercontinental Championship only a couple months after a WHC reign, so I don't see it as a demotion for Orton, and also, it definitely helps give prestige back to the Intercontinental Championship, it also opens the doors for others to move up to the World Heavyweight Championship and could elevate Rhodes to the main event/ World Title scene.
We want Ice Cream ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
HV?
Fresh Noob

HV? is on a distinguished road

yes
HV? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 06:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TNA Ambassador is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't mind seeing him with the IC Title. Its really not a demotion because there is only 2 singles title per brand. Now if they brought in the TV title and the Western Heritage Chanpionship that I would see any of those two titles as a demotion for Orton.
TNA Ambassador is offline   Reply With Quote