ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Have you heard about Kurt Angle's Retirement announcement? +BQ (best answer gets 10 points)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2011, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

James ??? gu??????? is on a distinguished road
Default Have you heard about Kurt Angle's Retirement announcement? +BQ (best answer gets 10 points)?

Kurt Angle Reveals When He'll Retire

On the current direction of Impact Wrestling and ?passing the torch?:

?God willing, we have more wrestling and less talk. I?ve been pushing for that. Sometimes we have people there on the show that don?t wrestle. They take up a lot of the show with only promos. The young guys need to step up and be the guys cutting the promos. It?s kind of a catch 22. We need to realize who we are and we need to fix the problem. The young talent needs the opportunity to shine. I?m one of the top guys in the company and I don?t want to remain there. I don?t know who it will be but I am more than willing to find somebody in the company to hand to torch over to and say ?hey, you take the lead and I?ll follow you.?

I?m near the end of my career. I?ve got three more years left with TNA Wrestling and then I?m done. I signed that deal with TNA so I can help the company. I want them to compete with WWE. It will take some time, but it will happen.?

----------------------------------------------

BQ - What would you like to see done differently in the WWE or TNA or both? (best answer gets 10 points)
James ??? gu??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

Nothing is set in stone, but I do give him props for actually staying with TNA for a few more years. Either way, Angle has been one of the biggest draws for TNA.
RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Deep is on a distinguished road

Really
Deep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

Oh man sad to hear this,I wanted to see a last run with the WWE.I wanted to see him end where it all started for him.But yeah he is right he should pass the torch to someone deserving in TNA.Hope it will help elevate that guy's career in TNA.Good bye the wrestling machine.

BQ-I would like to see done differently in WWE-

1.They should not copy each other's storylines.For ex-when in wwe there was the Nexus angle,in TNA a 4tune vs.Immortal feud started.

2.They should not copy the promos and vignettes like the one we saw during the road to WM XXVII the return of Sting in TNA and The Undertaker in WWE both I think had the same 2.21.11 promo.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is on a distinguished road

I'd say Kurt Angle has more then 3 years left, like look at Ric Flair he's in his 60's and still wrestling.
Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2011, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
AGM
Jobber

AGM is on a distinguished road

I didn't know it yet. Maybe Kurt Angle would help TNA by bringing in/putting over younger talent of real skilled pro wrestlers because Angle is on a longer brink of retirement from Wrestling since he has 3 years remaining with TNA Wrestling. Best of luck to Angle in the future.

BQ: Both of them

TNA- breaking up Immortal, Vince Russo fired, 6-sided ring return permanently, the pushes of homegrown younger talent(under age 35) and removed Bully Ray, Scott Stenier, Devon, Ric Flair and Jacqueline from the roster.

WWE- TV 14 returning, Santino turning heel, Y2J vs Taker @WM28, NWO make a full-time return as revived superior dual gender faction to face the Triple H WWE roster and take Vickie Guerrero, Hornswoggle, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Alicia Fox, Kelly Kelly, Brodus Clay and The Bella Twins off from the WWE main roster.

if there's (maybe) a Invasion II in the future, TNA and WWE will team as The Alliance 2.0 to challenge ROH. Some wrestlers from Dragon Gate USA, SHIMMER women Wrestling, Pro Wrestling NOAH, Evolve, NWA, Chikara and NJPW will help out Team ROH while many other wrestlers from AAA, OVW, PWG, FIP, NWA, Lucha Libre USA will assist Team WWE/TNA.
AGM is offline   Reply With Quote