ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what will it take for the fans to care about the divas division in wwe what changes have to be made?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2011, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

sean is on a distinguished road
Default what will it take for the fans to care about the divas division in wwe what changes have to be made?

what will it take for the fans to care about the divas division in wwe what changes have to be made?
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2011, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

NO OFFENSE is on a distinguished road

As long as they have big breasts and nice butts who cares?

NO OFFENSE FEMINISTS
NO OFFENSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2011, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Khamri is on a distinguished road

Maybe if The Divas start improving there move sets and get new moves. Maybe better Finishers and or Signatures? Also some more t.v time. And they need to give the really good divas more time.
Khamri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2011, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Better skill and less mic. Only two are Beth and Natalya are even decent in the ring.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2011, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Warlord is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I'm not sure theirs much they can do, I don't think the Diva's can ever really be taken seriously, don't ask me why I just don't, it's not sexist to say that wrestlers as guys is always going to outweigh anything female in the wrestling world because it's a male gene posed sport.

Just like football (Or soccer), Rugby (Or American Football), Basketball etc... yet theirs many sports men could never have the leading hand in such as Badminton, Beach Volley, Rounders, Netball etc... wrestling is predominantly a male dominated thing due to the whole dominance/strength/macho aspect it has that comes with wrestling/boxing etc...

I think the only reason the Diva's are there is for the eye candy (hence why they don't get much air time) also because if they pulled them off air now they would be accused of being terribly sexist, so theirs not a choice in that
The Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote