ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what are your honest opinions on wwe's apex predator?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2011, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Craig is on a distinguished road
Default what are your honest opinions on wwe's apex predator?

please, give me a well-educated answer, not using any of your stupid words such as boreton.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

?Cena Cenation? is on a distinguished road

Overrated
?Cena Cenation? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 08:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

123456kk is on a distinguished road

overrated stale bland and boring
123456kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

SOTD^_^ is on a distinguished road

I love Randy, he is an amazing athlete and wrestler. Good mic skills and overall just a crazy guy. His character is so well developed it is easy to get behind him
SOTD^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road

Look there is much criticism about Orton I agree about, in terms of being a whiner backstage and hurting other people's careers. But I hate it when people say he the 2nd Superman of WWE, when they were begging a few years ago to be in the same position he is in right now. The fact is that Orton is one of the most talented men in the entire company. I'm sure most people don't like him personally, but there is no denying his talent in the ring.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Steel Panther is on a distinguished road

He is the P.G. era version of Stone Cold. Just as Stone Cold was the WWF version of The Sandman.

Even his nickname is a copy of Stone Colds.

Orton sucks.
The Steel Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kai
Jobber

Kai is on a distinguished road

I really enjoyed Randy at one time. He was fresh, charismatic and fun. In Evolution; when he got booted out of it; The Legend Killer; Rated RKO... That smirk he'd get when he punked someone out or just p*ssed them off was great. That match he had with Mick Foley where he took a back full of tacks surprised the heck out of people. And it was amazing.

I liked him less in Legacy, but he was still interesting to some degree. It was starting to slip though. The further away from the gleefully arrogant bastard character he got, the less entertaining he became.

I don't know what happened from there. I don't know if Randy changed or the new gimmick is rubbing me the wrong way or what, but that fun, charismatic, entertainer is gone. In his place is this stone-faced, man of few words with little to no personality. People say he's become an Austin clone, but, frankly, that's a disservice to Austin who had a sort of blitheness to his in-your-face rebellion. Orton, he's not like that. And he's not fun anymore. He sure as heck doesn't surprise or amaze anymore. I wish he would. I miss that guy.
Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Arnold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnold

Wow where do I begin this guy is seriously lame he is medicore he does headlock and his style is so slow I don,t like that he's oppenents carry him he is real backstage snitch he destroy career uses to much backstage politics his mic skill is boring he always talk so damn slowly I don,t know what he is trying to do have you notice when orton is champion ratings drop that shows damn it he has no charisma to carry a show his gimmick is stale I don,t know what people love in him orton = boring his finisher is not that as it is potrayed people say he was a great heel that's bull heels are not supposed to get mixed reaction in every show they go to and a lot of people hate on cena I'm a cena hater too but cena has good mic skills has lot of charisma and can put on a good match but your role model is neither of that
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2011, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

c?v?l?er o? p??r?o??? is on a distinguished road

I think Randy Orton is over-scrutinized. I am not in particularly talking about the Kofi Kingston incident, nor the Mr. Kennedy incident. I'm talking about the plain, old dislike for him. Randy Orton is a cool guy, with an interesting story to him. It seems as if the fans dislike every guy that wins, and compares him to that of John Cena. It is silly! Randy Orton is better than Kofi Kingston, so it was a good move to stay ahead. The Mr. Kennedy thing was a bit of a reason to scrutinize Randy, but we don't know the whole story. Randy is a good performer, and an interesting figure in the WWE, and I am siding with him until further notice. I freaking have 3 Orton shirts.
c?v?l?er o? p??r?o??? is offline   Reply With Quote