ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

The Suitcase...Finish The Story?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2011, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default The Suitcase...Finish The Story?

You are about to have an interview with Vince McMahon. He doesn't know,as you were told by Triple H it was a surprise and the final piece before your guarenteed contract with the WWE.

You are waiting for a Taxi to go to the WWE Headquarters, when all of a sudden,Vince McMahon and his million dollar limo stop right where you are.

Vince just ignores you and heads into the restaurant for his lunch break. You being nosy enter behind him.You wait fifteen seconds and decide to enter also. You sit behind Vince and hear him talking to someone on the phone.

Vince: Oh Hey Paul (Triple H), yeah i heard about him/her (depending on you being male or female). He/She to me just doesn't sound like the'll be anything here in the WWE. No. I haven't looked at him/her you haven't told me who they are except what you told me. No I'm meeting with them after I finish my lunch. Well...Well, i'm not in my office if he/she is there let them wait.

You start to feel a little bit angry as you already know you ain't going to top John Cena/Kelly Kelly.Even though your a better wrestler than him/her. He gave up on you before he's even seen a match of yours, let alone you. You finally continue hearing what Vince is saying.

Vince:Hey i'll call you telling you how it went. If Anything let's hope it's not another Sin Cara.

Vince laughs knowing how bad Triple H is at picking wrestlers. Now, he's handpicked you. All these things start going through your head when all of a sudden you notice Vince is done talking on his cell phone.

Vince: Hey I'll be back for my food.I'm going across the street to get some errands, is that Ok?

Cashier:Sure.

He leaves and you turn your back so he wouldn't see you. He noticed you turn rather quickly and just gave out a small laugh. After that Vince exits the store.You turn to where he was sitting when you notivce something. A suitcase. he left a suitcase there.Your shocked that Vince let it behind. You go toward it trying to get it open and than...it opens

Your shocked at what's inside documents of some storylines WWE is planning on using on TV. stuff that if you walk out with now...you could keep and destroy the planned storylines on WWE.Wghich will cause WWE to be in huge trouble as they felt these storylines were going to be interesting.

Or maybe you leave it knowing that it can be a trap. Maybe that laugh you heard frm Vince was a way of him testing you.

Your brain rattles around this.You got a couple of minutes to decide before Vince shows up.

Finish the Story, What Will You Do?
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 11:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

New_York is on a distinguished road

I would return the briefcase to him because he could have another copy on his computer and if I rip them, wouldnt you think that I could get fired for that...?
New_York is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jas S is on a distinguished road

i didnt read that
Jas S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Juan Soto is on a distinguished road

I would punch him in the face for saying lets hope its not another sin cara than I would break his limos windows for sayin lets hope its not another sin cara
Juan Soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 11:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Luis899 is on a distinguished road

NOOOO!!! I WANT MORE!!!

I will print out some of the story lines and take pictures of it, then I might keep it and mess around with Vince and having a deal with him on making me the best WWE superstar till my WWE days are done
Luis899 is offline   Reply With Quote