ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the WWE racist against John Morrison!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2011, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Equal rights for blacks Brotha A is on a distinguished road
Default Is the WWE racist against John Morrison!?

I hate to be the black man who plays the race card but John Morrison is the most talented white man in the WWE today. Physically speaking, when it's time to compete in that ring, Morrison is light-years better than John Cena, Triple H, Sheamus, even The Undertaker, etc. I'm sorry but on a purely athletics level, I've never seen any other athlete pull off the stunts that this kid has. It almost makes me wonder if there's some kind of racial thing going on here. I mean, I don't know. I know the guy is white, but what's his ethnicity. Is he Irish or what? What's going on? There's got to be more to the story. If I have to I will inform Al Sharpton.
Equal rights for blacks Brotha A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Amazing Adam 2.0 is on a distinguished road

yea I dont' get it either, he's one of the most talented people in the whole WORLD and he's not getting a push!
The Amazing Adam 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

A.S.S CREAM is on a distinguished road

As a fellow black man, here's a star. Preach brotha!!
A.S.S CREAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Napoleon is on a distinguished road

Angle slides off her panties and got on top of Tyrese. He sits up and removes her shirt as he licks and sucks on her nipples, gently biting them. She moaned in pleasure. Angle takes his d*ck and slides it in her tight wet pu$$y. She lets out a small moan as she rides him slowly. Tyrese licked her fingers, she didn?t know why but found it sexy. Angle rides his d*ck a tab bit faster. As she pulls on his hair going faster he slaps her @ss. ?Aagh? she yelled but loved the pain. Tyrese spreads her @ss cheeks and thrusts his d*ck in and out of her hard. ?Harder daddy? she moaned. All you could hear was his balls slapping against her @ss. Take this d*ck girl he told her. She bit her bottom lip and took all nine inches of his hard d*ck he was pumping in her. The harder he pumped the more she wanted. Still want it harder? He asked. Yes baby harder she moaned.
Napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is on a distinguished road

I agree with you, John Morrison is very talented as a performer although his mic skills could be better. I think it's WWE trying to humiliate John Morrison more because of the entire Melina issue. John Morrison's contract comes to an end and to me it looks like he wont be returning.
Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

apple is on a distinguished road

I agree he deserves a push he needs better mic skills
apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

zack is on a distinguished road

Uhh he's talented, but no where near the level of Sheamus wtf dude Sheamus is a God on the mic and Has a great moveset
zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Jester is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jester

Woah first of all stunts doesnt really matter. If he had skill he wouldnt botch most of his high flying moves. He had a push which he fought Miz for the wwe title and it was a great match but the better man won. He deserves a better push but he messes up most of the time.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

the ghost is on a distinguished road

agree
the ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Jesse Aaron is on a distinguished road

No WWE is not racist.It's just Morrison's boring gimmick.Hes been a boring face since 2010.In 2009 he's a nice face but then it got old.
Jesse Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote