ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do John Cena feel like he's the Number one wrestler ever?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Why do John Cena feel like he's the Number one wrestler ever?

Is it because he's so overrated? I don't know if any of you heard the interview from yesterday but The guy said/asked him Rock faced Hogan at wm 18 then austin at wrestlemania 19 and now Cena vs Rock wm28. How does it feel to be in the league With Austin, Hogan Rock he says he doesn't want to compare Hogan to Austin Or Austin to Hogan. He says this match is in a league of its own. Then the guy ask him do he think he could beat Rock and he says he think he can becuase he's been in more matches, more 5 star matches and more high paying matches. Then he keeps going on saying this will be the best match in history when two of the best goes one on one. What in the blue hell makes him think he been in more 5 star matches then Rock? I watched both matches and i can honestly say Rock is by far a better performer and entertainer then Cena.

High paying matches and 5star matches made me laugh. The only reason its like that now is because when Rock was wrestling for WWE, they had a large Roster now the Roster is so small and Cena is overrated and over payed
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Zach Anonymous is on a distinguished road

becuase its all staged they pay him to say everything that he says so whatever they pay him to be hes gnna be
Zach Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Patrick

The Rattle Snake and The Brahma Bull
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Undertaker TootKillsnWoTrolls! is on a distinguished road

It is not his fault. Blame Vince. He always letting Cena win the gold all the time despite Cena's advice to let other superstars like CM Punk to be the main event status.
Undertaker TootKillsnWoTrolls! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Naad Leighe is on a distinguished road

Cena will never hit the upper echelon of wrestlers like, The Rock, Hogan and SCSA. Thank god i witnesses the Attitude era, i would have been a lost soul
Naad Leighe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2011, 04:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

What she/he said^
RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote