ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Silly but interesting question?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2011, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kyle S is on a distinguished road
Default Silly but interesting question?

So you know how MITB can be used to challenge for either World title? And some argue it can even be used to challenge for say the Intercontinental or US title.

My question is does it specify if winning the MITB limits you to only challenge for singles title? Or is it possible to win the MITB, form a tag team, and use your title oppertunity to challenge for the Tag titles?

It would add prestige to them, I mean I'm tired of this mentality that the World titles are the only important ones, what ever happened to a champion meaning you were the best at what you do?

The Tag Titles, Mid-tier titles, and World titles should be equally desirable. This is why the tag division and Mid-tier titles aren't even thought to be relevant anymore, it's sad.
Kyle S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

New_York is on a distinguished road

has never been done yet but i think its possible...

I think theyll do that in the future because cashing in the money in the bank briefcase on a world title is getting old and theyre kinda improving the tag team division now...
New_York is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

N???? ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

well no, wwe only make people who are in the world title division win the mitb and as you know wwe is scripted, look at all the winners on the past, edge, rvd, mr kennedy, kane, cm punk, jack swagger, daniel bryan and alberto del rio, none of them have a tag team or wrestle in the intercontinental championship division now (well swagger and bryan do now( and wwe are only making bryan an underdog now to make him huge at wrestlemania.
N???? ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote