ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

would you rather have all the wrestlers on one show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Taylormeister is on a distinguished road
Default would you rather have all the wrestlers on one show?

I like having just one show. Bring in everybody to RAW and make it 3 hours
Taylormeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

edge is on a distinguished road

They all are gay just like you and your dad
edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mass Marauder is on a distinguished road

Yes, but would never happen. Make to much money having more than 1 show on different stations.
Mass Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ade
Fresh Noob

Ade is on a distinguished road

Yes, simply because it would be better and stops the hassle of going on 2 different shows in a week and you can just tune into one show and see what is going on! Like the attitude era when there was only Raw,no Smackdown or anything like that. I like Smackdown and Raw, I don't know which one i would kick out. But if i had to choose one show,it would be Smackdown because Raw is mostly promos and not very much wrestling. Smackdown focuses more on wrestling than promos. I know you might have a different opinion to me but this is just my opinion.

Hope this helps and have a good day!!
Ade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nally is on a distinguished road

Nah I think 2 shows is better.
Nally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road

No, they should stay the way they are. Even w/ 3 hours a week, It would be hell to manage time for all of the main eventers, mid carders, tag teams, divas, and more. Having two shows makes it so more wrestlers get more time on TV.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Martin is on a distinguished road

What about the money dude? They would have to spend more for 3 hours as opposed to more money doing several shows in a week?
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Yes, WWE should give away another Television Network (The SyFy Network), give away millions in advertising hours and 104 Hours of Airtime every year and hope that USA Network will agree to expand Raw to 3 Hours for every week? I'm glad Vince McMahon is running WWE and not you. That is one of the dumbest suggestions that I have ever heard. Basically, we get all The WWE Wrestlers and WWE Divas that we want to see on both Raw and Smackdown, since The WWE went to this Supershow Concept 2 months ago. USA Network has been amenable to expanding Raw to 3 Hours on those occassions, that they want to strengthen their ratings during ratings periods. However, I have yet to read that USA Network wants to expand Raw to 3 Hours every single week in the year. WWE is never going to do what you want and I am happy that they won't. It is bad enough that WWE lost their timeslot in The United States on Tuesday for NXT and their timeslot on Thursday In The United States for Superstars. That's 104 Hours of Airtime to showcase Wrestling in The United States and the advertising dollars viewership that WWE lost.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pete is on a distinguished road

Not with the current size of the roster. There would have to be a huge roster cut in order to support just one three hour show. Also, I think it should just be Raw and Smackdown but without the brand extension, less wrestlers and less titles. It would be too hard to revert to just Raw at this point.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 09:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

123456kk is on a distinguished road

no 2 shows are better
123456kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 09:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is on a distinguished road

It'd be like Christmas morning if that happened. Air it on both Monday and Friday nights, then TNA Impact could invade WWE some point in the future and have a huge company Vs company like WWF Vs Alliance.
Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is offline   Reply With Quote