ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How do you feel about WWE's Current Storyline Direction?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2011, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Rinnegan4life is on a distinguished road
Default How do you feel about WWE's Current Storyline Direction?

I think I speak for most people when it appears that WWE is rushing their storylines (Awesome Truth returning) and that they don't want to take risks; they fall back on the status quo (John Cena's multiple title reigns). What kinds of flaws do you see in the conspiracy angle? I feel WWE is giving us a lot of story, but no answers. Like the Anon RAW Gm, Johnny Ace's motives, Nash; it's like they continue to throw out story, but don't want to answer their other questions. A lot of stuff is happening, but I don't see a climax. Anyone else agree, or want to give their thoughts?
Rinnegan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

jordan is on a distinguished road

went from good to terrible in one night
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

N???? ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

I really think that Alberto Del Rio's little group should of buddy'd up with Awesome Truth and Kevin Nash to fight but why do they need to fight ????, Laurinitis is in charge and they must be happy about it but its when the permanent one comes in, then there will be chaos and thats when that team will come in handy, I think it would be someone like The Rock, he needs to come back to WWE and stop acting, he is still young and should not dump his career for acting, he needs to come back and take charge but then the same will happen again what it did with Triple H, Laurinitis can't in charge for much longer because all the Lil Jimmy's will stop watching or give the show bad ratings, when Vince was here it was all good, yes there was problems but the chairman of the wwe was not dragged into any of them was he ????, why the hell are WWE not letting a mcMahon run the company ????, why not Shane or even Stephanie ???? its in the McMahons blood and Shane ans Stephanie are still young, it needs to someone, a face who everyone is happy with so this feud between Del Rio's group, Awesome Truth and Nash and the COO will stop, I think Triple H will be pulled slowly out of the situation like Punk was, and put into the WWE Championship situation, triple H will no longer be in the COO feud and Laurinitis cannot stay as COO it needs to someone, a face who everyone is happy with !!!!, I don't know where this is all going !!!! D;

not all nWo folks are trolls !!!!
N???? ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Am BeRa ZaN U? is on a distinguished road

mark my words: Cena will lose at Vengeance,there's no way they will screw Alberto Del Rio's second reign,it's impossible, cuz that will totally burry him 7 feets underground. now let's put my hate to Cena aside and see why Cena deserves this match, he lost his title at HIAC and is guaranteed a rematch clause which he hasn't asked for yet, so John Laurinaitis took the easy way and granted it to John Cena at Vengeance.

the answers !! that's what i need: who's the annonymous RAW gm? who is John Laurinaitis texting? where's Kevin Nash? what's the next step for this storyline? is Mick Foley coming back? Why JR was fired for simply walking out like the rest? but i think i have the answer to the last question: he was fired because Triple H hired him when he was the COO,so Laurinaitis needs to humilliate Triple H and fire his first employee.

this storyline in general is lost in the shuffle of too many events that didn't get ends. so they need to answer the unsolved questions and to further extend this storyline.
Am BeRa ZaN U? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nally is on a distinguished road

Disappointing ATM, the walkout storyline is lame, Cena no1 contender AGAIN, Big show and Henry, really?
Nally is offline   Reply With Quote