ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How many folks have stopped watching WWE Raw ever since Triple H was fired from being COO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Oct 2011, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dwaun Marshall is on a distinguished road
Default How many folks have stopped watching WWE Raw ever since Triple H was fired from being COO?

How many of you fine folks have stopped watching Monday Night Raw; since Triple H was fired the

Other night from being COO? Because my friend told me that he is not watching Raw anymore, he

Liked Triple H and didn't like how they treated him. It was like they didn't give Hunter the chance To be COO a bit longer and win the trust of the superstars and the announce team. My friend also said That He is just watching Smackdown only, I would agree that Smackdown is better, hey who gets Or got more draft picks in the past than Raw? Think about it. Smackdown keeps their General Managers, from Stephanie McMahon to Paul Heyman to Teddy Long to Vickie Guerrero; back to

Teddy Long. Teddy Long is not easily driven away. But for some reason, Raw can never keep a GM,

What is up with that? Raw is a crazy atmosphere, but that's the fun part of it! Let's face it, Vince Wants to continue being an occasional on-screen character and help Triple H with the company.

Hey, John Laurainitis is the new Raw Interim Gm and still no clue as to who is the Anynomous Gm?

WWE always disappoints with this! I don't have any reason to stop watching Raw, I got to get my

Cable back on, but my friend isn't, he is disgusted by their decision. I'm glad that The Miz returned;

Okay with R-Truth, but mainly The Miz I liked his Subway segment; he's a jerk for eating that sandwich made me hungry that day, I know I could always fix me something or get one, I'm just

Saying. Heels are loved, too. Not just faces. Superman vs. Lex Luthor. So, has anyone stopped

Watching now?
Dwaun Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Derek. is on a distinguished road

I stopped. It hasn't been this bad since the Doink the Clown era back in 95.

I'll tune back in November 14th for Rock's reunion party. This show sucks.
Derek. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oo
Fresh Noob

Oo is on a distinguished road

He wasn't fired from being COO.
Oo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Enigmatic Charisma is on a distinguished road

Well, people are entitled to watch or stop watching whatever they want to - but I can't imagine someone not watching Raw, just because HHH isn't the C.O.O. anymore. If anything, him being demoted from his position made the story line more compelling. So I'm more inclined to tune in to Raw to see how this all plays out. Who knows - in the end, Triple H might get his position as C.O.O. back. We just need to give things time and not bash them when they don't go our way.
Enigmatic Charisma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nits is on a distinguished road

I stopped watching much before these incidence took place when i realised it's not real. any way its just good entertainment.
nits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Christen is on a distinguished road

you need to tell your friend it is just a storyline Triple H is still COO he just doesn't opperate things on Raw and he will be competing in a match at Vengeance with CM Punk against Awesome Truth
Christen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Juan Soto is on a distinguished road

Why would I stop watching! We got sin cara!!!!
Juan Soto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CELTS! is on a distinguished road

I still watch the WWE. I still find some of what they do, including their characters (Cena), irritating and pointless, but I still watch, because there is always something for me to tune in each and every week. Except this week, I was watching Monday Night Football and RAW back and forth. I'm done with the WWE/I hate them rhetoric is lame as heck, since people always do that mess, but what the hey, do whatever you want. I would think after the fifth hundredth time, you would understand by now the WWE does what the WWE wants to do. They don't really listen to the fans. They do that for a cheap pop.
CELTS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

purkaboo is on a distinguished road

dude, there hasn't even been a raw or even another show since raw so how can people stop watching it. people just say that cos something happens and they don't like so they're like oh i'm not watching this anymore. jeez it's entertainment. your friend will watch raw again next week guaranteed
purkaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rrggr is on a distinguished road

He wasn't fired from being COO.
Rrggr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 02:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

You make me sick is on a distinguished road

i stopped watching too. i haven't watched another episode of Raw since this past Monday. But i think i may tune in next Monday just to see what they're up to. tl/dr
You make me sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Oct 2011, 03:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HeelZiggler is on a distinguished road

... John Laurinatius is not permenant COO Maybe Mick Foley Will Be COO THE HARDCORE LEGEND!
HeelZiggler is offline   Reply With Quote