ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would you all agree that? + BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2011, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Marcus Day Is ?HE PHENOM is on a distinguished road
Default Would you all agree that? + BQ?

The Undertaker's Tombstone, and Shawn Michaels's Sweet Chin Music are the best finishers?

Imagine it happen to in real life.

The Tombstone will break your neck, and the Sweet Chin Music will knock you head off!

BQ.Do you think Undertaker is the best Wrestler ever? (I know their will be a lot of no's, and a lot of people for calling me a TROLL for this. But I'm just wondering) I think so.
Marcus Day Is ?HE PHENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ade
Fresh Noob

Ade is on a distinguished road

Yes I would agree with that,they can even cause death or knock you out cold!

BQ: Yes,Undertaker is the best wrestler ever. 20 years mezmorizing the wwe with his wonderful entrance that puts everyone in awe. His presence alone is just amazing! I have been Undertaker's biggest fan since i started watching wwe.
Ade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 07:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??ro? o? czec?? is on a distinguished road

It would say they are the two finishers that draw the most anticipation, to go along with arguable the two biggest icons of WWE in the past. By anticipation, I mean that whenever Shawn would tune up the band, or The Undertaker would hold his opponent, ready to tombstone him at anytime. The crowd would go nuts, as the match was drawing dead. Plus, the finishing moves weren't your basic fireman's carry, dump him here, and cover. These were unique, and exciting finishers, the WWE Universe never got tired of seeing.

Not only did they have pretty awesome finishers, they were great at building up the moment. After a hard fought battle, Michaels begins to work the crowd, and stands there a bit uneasily. Or The Undertaker standing staggered, ready to do the Tombstone. Things get very exciting, and enticing during those moments.

These moves also can put a tear on your body. In an interview Michaels gave at a San Antonio radio station a few days after his retirement, he recalled having some groin, and hamstring injuries after doing the move occasionally. Michales then praised WWE's medical staff on doing a great job on healing him day in, and day out.

The Undertaker has also talked about the injuries suffered while doing his move. He has had numerous knee injuries from the move, along with back injuries. The Undertaker also sited some injuries his opponents have suffered at the hands of the Tombstone.

BQ:

I think best all-around performers can be more said for these guys, than saying they are the best wrestlers. Yes, many of their matches from the 1990's, to the later 2000's were very memorable. Even their 2 Wrestle-Mania bouts at Wrestle-Mania 25, and 26. Every second was a cliffhanger for the audience in the seas and in the stands. However, the build-ups were technically sound, along with the image of the matches. There was so much on the line for both competitors. For Undertaker, his undefeated Wrestle-Mania streak. And for Shawn Michaels, the satisfactory of ending the streak, and then the second time, his career. I think they are easily the two most exciting performers all-around, but on pure wrestling abilities, questionable.
??ro? o? czec?? is offline   Reply With Quote