ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Bur or Sell: The WWE hurt Kane's career by removing his mask?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??nikeu905??? is on a distinguished road
Default Bur or Sell: The WWE hurt Kane's career by removing his mask?

Masked Kane is the most (yes, over the Undertaker) Wrestler I have ever watched. Kane was really the sh*t back then when he had his mask. The man was a terrorist in the ring. But after the mask came off, he was never the same. To me at least.

BQ: Would you of preferred if Kane had never removed his mask?
??nikeu905??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is on a distinguished road

He had better matches as masked Kane. I think it was just really intimidating for his size and the creepiness of the mask.
Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jake H is on a distinguished road

Absoloutely. His career pretty much ended when he took off his mask. :/
Jake H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

Yes to all your questions. I know they say the mask had to come off but it ruined his career.
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?Juicy Juice?? is on a distinguished road

Buy
?Juicy Juice?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Ladies and Gentlemen is on a distinguished road

I think they had to make him lose the mask. He was losing his monster figure. He wasn't as buffed up as he used to be and he got bold
Ladies and Gentlemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr Bunny is on a distinguished road

You mean, Kane hurt Kane's career by removing his mask. It was Kane's decision to remove the mask in the first place. He was having breath problems when using the mask.

Honestly, I don't think Kane's career was hurt one bit. Kane is one of the most respected wrestlers of all time. He doesn't need to be in the Main Event all the time. When he's in the Main Event, he's as fresh as ever, unlike Cena and Punk nowadays. Kane's World Title reign last year was the last good World Title reign in the WWE. That reign was really interesting. Kane finally won a World Title after his failure of a WWE Championship reign years ago. Everybody loved Kane's World Title win at Money In The Bank. Everybody loved Kane's push in 2010. Everybody loved Kane's title reign in 2010. Kane is also a great Tag Team wrestler, a great Upper Midcarder and great at putting over young talent. Kane's WWE career was practically his own choice, and I respect him for that. He had a great career, with or without mask.

Kane is a future WWE Hall of Famer, and one of the most respected wrestlers of all time.

BQ: Kane had a more intimidating look with a mask, but he was also great without a mask.
Mr Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 10:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

No, Kane's career had ups and downs before it was removed, just before it was emoved he was his most human, he wasn't the same he had the mask that had the mouth removed and had clearly lost something. Then he took of the mask and had one of the most exciting and interesting times of his whole career with a changed up character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8gJ3snMGOs

That is one of my favourite versions of Kane.
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ????? ? ??????? ???? ????? is on a distinguished road

He basically ruined his career by taking it off. He was a dominate force with it on and had great matches. He won many championships and could not be stopped. When he took it off it all changed. He did not get many good matches and he seemed like he lost alot more. He rarely even wins championships anymore either. He was definitely better with the mask.

BQ: No he should have never removed it. He should have kept it. I hope when he returns he has the mask again. He did say that he wanted the mask back to end his career.
??? ????? ? ??????? ???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Ric F is on a distinguished road

Sell. Masked Kane is someone i havent really seen very often, but from what i have seen i like regular Kane over him. Back when he had his Mask i did see him win the WWF Hardcore Championship @ WrestleMania, but as regular Kane i saw win successfully cash in Money in the Bank. I dont think he was that badass in the ring i think that one time at WrestleMania was the one time i saw him win, he is being over hyped like Mark Henry right now. He changed for the better, to me at least.

word to the wise

please answer mine http
Ric F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Hunter aka nWo Bully is on a distinguished road

Kane has had a unbelievable career and he will stand alone as the man that has eliminated the most wrestlers from the Royal Rumble when he retires plus I think he has the record by wining the ECW championship at the fastest time in a match against Chavo,Kane has been in great matches against Taker,Matt Hardy (the Lita story),HBK and a epic match vs Edge in 2005 at Vengeance.To be almost 330 pounds and fly off that top rope week In and week out is unreal and unheard of.I did like him with the mask much better,it seemed he was more badass and less phyco but both characters are great.
Hunter aka nWo Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Oct 2011, 11:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Caboose New World Order is on a distinguished road

NWO
Caboose New World Order is offline   Reply With Quote