ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How do you feel about this years Survivor Series possible match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Oct 2011, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

You Gonna Get Got is on a distinguished road
Default How do you feel about this years Survivor Series possible match?

It is rumored to have anti-WWE vs WWE for the main event. It all ready has been said that Cena and The Rock will team up this year for one time only. Obviously Cena will be on team wwe. And obviously Miz and R-Truth and Nash will be on the anti wwe team. Also rumored that Stone Cold, The Undertaker and Vince McMahon will be involved. If this is all true I'm saying that this will be the main event this year.

Team WWE: John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold, CM Punk vs. Team anti-WWE: The Miz, R-Truth, Kevin Nash, Vince McMahon, and The Undertaker. Wouldn't this be the best main event in WWE history?
You Gonna Get Got is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2011, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Marcus Day Is ?HE PHENOM is on a distinguished road

Mankind is returning, and will team with The Rock vs John Cena CM Punk. Just my guess.
Marcus Day Is ?HE PHENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2011, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shawn Corwin is on a distinguished road

It could be but I think you need to trade out Vince for Chris Jericho. Right now I think the whole thing with him complaining about stolen moves is just a kayfabe. I think he will return a couple weeks before Survivor Series to be on team Anti-WWE. Vince should be manager. Now imagine this, it is down to Cena and CM Punk vs The Miz. Punk does the GTS to Miz and is about to win, when Cena does the AA to Punk and puts Miz over Punk for Anti WWE to win and Cena DQs himself or something. He can say that he has given his all to WWE but he still gets booed so he gives up and finally turns heel. I think it would be cool.
Shawn Corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2011, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

YMING16 is on a distinguished road

Shaun Jericho Twiiter says he have no plans of returning to the WWE yet
YMING16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2011, 09:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

It's going to be 7 vs 7. Team WWE: John Cena, the Rock, HHH, Stone Cold, the Undertaker and Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, David Hudson, Christian and Alberto Del Rio.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2011, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Demented Phenom? is on a distinguished road

This would be an awesome match but who is going to face Del Rio for the title? I don't think Del Rio would be on team anti-WWE so he must be facing Cm Punk or a face. I know it won't be Cena because his teaming up with The Rock. Hope it would be someone who has never had a chance for the WWE title.
The Demented Phenom? is offline   Reply With Quote