ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Del Rio or Sheamus? Who are you for?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2011, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Amazing Adam 2.0 is on a distinguished road
Default Del Rio or Sheamus? Who are you for?

Basically who do you like better and makes a better champion? The Mexican Aristocrat or the Great White Sheamus?

BQ: Ryder for US Champ or Tag Team Champ? If tag team then with who?
The Amazing Adam 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CENATION-??? ????? ????? is on a distinguished road

sheamus

BQ: tag team with john morrison
CENATION-??? ????? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jack M.C. is on a distinguished road

Sheamus.

Sheamus carries himself like a champion. He has good gimmick that can be anything from comical to bad blooded. He can go back and forth from face to heel and I see him doing this multiple times during his career. Sheamus holds crowd control, which will prove very useful in the future. Inside the ring, he is gifted and one of the most impressive WWE superstars. Recently, he has expanded his move set and is always improving. On the microphone Sheamus can tell stories and still be serious or just be entertaining, the microphone is where his crowd control lies. Overall, Sheamus has a very bright future and will be one of the greatest stars in years to come.

Aberto Del Rio

Del Rio is a great competitor. He is able to put on good matches and has a lot of maneuvers in his move set, whether he uses them or not is up to him, but his skill is fantastic. Like Sheamus, Del Rio also posses crowd control. Before facing Mysterio for the world title, he had the crowd thinking he turned into a face and they started cheering for him and what he had to say. A negative about him is that his gimmick isn't built to last and it has been used before. Alberto is one of today's heels that is actually hated, for some reason that is harder to now then ever before. During his short title reign, I don't think he held the WWE championship on a high horse. He never really held it up, mentioned it or acknowledged its meaning. Whether it is true or not, I heard a rumor saying Alberto was only planning to stay in WWE for about five years. He didn't join exceptionally young either and if this is true he may not have much of a future.

Overall I think Sheamus is the better superstar, and will have the brighter future.

BQ: To be honest, I don't think Zack is ready for either championship and should get more TV time before chasing one. If he were to go after a title, I would say the US would be a good one. The problem I see here is that he can't be taken seriously yet and needs to show dominance. If Ryder did win the title, he should hold onto it in a heel fashion (illegal interference, disqualification, etc.). I don't think he would be liked by the fans any less and would still give him a reasonably long title reign.
Jack M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote