ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who do you think is a better wrestler The Undertaker or Shawn Michaels?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Icon Sting is on a distinguished road
Default Who do you think is a better wrestler The Undertaker or Shawn Michaels?

Who do you think is a better wrestler The Undertaker or Shawn Michaels?
The Icon Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stingette ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

you suck huevos bitch
Stingette ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker has real fighting technics and HBK has lucha skills.Gonna go with Undertaker.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Victor Holmes is on a distinguished road

Personally Shawn Michaels because I feel he can do more. The Undertaker in my opinion is all show and focuses on big movements of energy instead of small consistent attacks.
Victor Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

garrett b is on a distinguished road

I don't see why you like to watch muscular steroid men covered in shiny oil touch each other and grab on to each other. But that's just me.
garrett b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jack M.C. is on a distinguished road

To Garrett B, you posted in the video game section for help with Runescape, you don't get to make fun of wrestling.

Undertaker and Shawn Michaels both have the ability to put of great matches, an ability that in their primes was exercised often. Undertaker is more of a wrestler than entertainer, while Shawn is a little of both. Personally, I prefer Undertaker's matches, but that is because I like his style better. Shawn Michaels is less of a grappler and isn't always orthodox, but I also don't consider walking on top of the ropes orthodox either. Overall, I think Undertaker has the better move set and Shawn is the better performer. If I were to rank them in wrestling skill alone, I would say Undertaker, but that is just my opinion.
Jack M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

taker
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cerebral Assassin 13 D-X? is on a distinguished road

Tough One, but Ima go with Shawn Michaels.Shawn is a great overall wrestler, and faced off with almost everybody that stepped foot in a wwe ring, as well as Taker.Yeah Undertaker is 19-0 at wrestlemania. He Beat Shawn Michaels at the Last 2 wrestlemanias.But let us all not forget In Your House Badd Blood Hell in The Cell Match, Oct. 1997.

Who helped make that Match? Shawn Michaels. Who won that Match? Shawn Michaels.Now a few months Later to Royal Rumble 1998. Although he got his back messed up, who won that match there too?Shawn Michaels.Im saying that to say this all cause Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels 2 years in a row doesn't make him no better than Shawn Michaels.And not just that,but who's been innovative in the HIAC,and Elimination Chamber Matches? Shawn Michaels.Who put the Ladder Match on the Map?Shawn Michaels.

When they play the Wrestlemania Rewinds this year,who you gonna see on them the most?Shawn Michaels.Why?Because Although Shawn Michaels is not Undefeated at Wrestlemania, he had more Wrestlemania Memories than the Undertaker.So basically Shawn Michaels is by far a better Wrestler than the Undertaker.He's quick on his feet as well in his mind.Shawn knows all the tricks to the trade,and knows how to adjust his gameplan to win matches,not to mention bring out the best in his opponets.Don't get me wrong, Undertaker is one of the Best,but he does not have the same appeal to wrestling fans as HBK.
Cerebral Assassin 13 D-X? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 10:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alex Ortiz is on a distinguished road

Dam that's a hard question but I would say shawn Michaels that dude is and still loyal to the company so is undertaker. Shawn still has it and so does undertaker. Shawn put 5 star matches and so did undertaker. Shawn was respected in the locker room and back stage and undertaker too. Shawn has a respected gimmick and so does undertaker but what puts Shawn over is that the undertaker gets injured too much. Overall both awesome wrestlers
Alex Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 11:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Miz ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

NWO
Miz ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 11:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Samuel is on a distinguished road

shawn michaels as uundertaker is more of a brawler/big man style while shawn michaels is probably the best all around wrestlers
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 11:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeremiah is on a distinguished road

HBK
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 11:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Thuganomic Doctor is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels. I never really liked The Undertaker that much.
Thuganomic Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 11:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

Am BeRa ZaN U? is on a distinguished road

wrestler? Shawn Michaels,he is on the best ever list of technical wrestlers. and whenever he is in a match,you're guaranteed a great match with absolutely anybody on the roster.

his matches are always a classic and he deserves every single dollar you pay to see him
Am BeRa ZaN U? is offline   Reply With Quote