ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will A Wrestlemania Ever Be Held In?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2011, 09:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

We Will Still KTBFFH! is on a distinguished road
Default Will A Wrestlemania Ever Be Held In?

England, Wembley Stadium
We Will Still KTBFFH! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 09:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook ?? Jays Finish 81-81 is on a distinguished road

Considering it's overseas and it could cost alot of money sadly it might not happen for another few years, but I'm not saying they can't hold it there because they did hold Summerslam in the old Wembley Stadium and that sold out, so if they could sell out the old Wembley they can sell out the new Wembley but they would need to do it at the right time so they can get the most money made out of it.

Plus the UK fans, in my honest opinion, need something like a Wrestlemania so Wrestling can resume being big in the UK. Not to mention Wembley Stadium is a perfect place to have a Wrestlemania atmosphere. Everybody there would certainly be pleased, even if it was a mediocre event by Wrestlemania standards. I even think somebody from a different continent watching the event would have their interest sparked by the fact it's unique and different.

The only problem would be the time zone since the PPV would have to start at 3-4 PM EST and would end at 8 PM. While that won't be a problem most people might be out doing stuff or busy and can't watch the PPV which might cause buyrates to go down, but then again it's something that the WWE might not ever do again so while the time zone can be an issue I don't see it being a very big issue.
Pook ?? Jays Finish 81-81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 09:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?r???ur? ?? ?h? ?´gh?? is on a distinguished road

As of now, Wrestle-Mania has yet to be held outside the North American continent. However, if I had to pick a place not in North America, it would be for sure at Wembley Stadium in England. I live in Europe myself, so it wouldn't be to bad of a commute to get to Wembley Stadium for the event. I have been to Wembley Stadium a couple times, and I was happy about my time there both times. Do I think a Wrestle-Mania will ever be held in England? It could happen, so I won't say it is a definite no. Do I want it to be in Wembley Stadium? You bet! Plus, England is such a beautiful country, I'd like to explore further.
?r???ur? ?? ?h? ?´gh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

josh is on a distinguished road

i hope so that would be epic
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 09:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

seeker is on a distinguished road

if they want to held wrestlemania outside north america then england would be perfect country and surely wembley stadium will be the one,
seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2011, 09:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road

I am a wrestling fan from the UK, and wrestling here is just as big as it's ever been!

If WWE were to hold any PPV here let alone a WM, then chances are tickets would sell like there no tomorow! quite frankly it would be something amazing!

We already have the Olympics for next summer, so imagine if the WWE took advantage of the success of the olympics and decided to hold a major PPV here?!? WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

I mean Wembley stadium has already recently hosted American Football games so that in itself says alot about the credibility of the venue!

I'm all for it!

Wrestlemania 29 - Wembley Stadium - London - England!
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote