ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What superstars do you want back at WWE and WHY?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2011, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jonathon O_malley is on a distinguished road
Default What superstars do you want back at WWE and WHY?

What WWE Superstars do you want to be back at WWE, and WHY? (They can be alive or dead, like if you wanted Hulk Hogan or Andre the Giant.) I hope you guys have a few!
Jonathon O_malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

payne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to payne

you like watching naked men
payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Malevolence is on a distinguished road

No one, why? Because as of now, WWE has changed to a point that I dont watch or want to know anything about it anymore. If you were to bring anyone back to WWE, they wouldnt be as much entertaining to see like before because they would be limited to rated PG material. If anything, Id bring back WWF and its rated 14 material, so much better than this glittery, fake WWE.
Malevolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

**KNOW PAIN** is on a distinguished road

jeff hardy for his extreme

HBK for his entertainment

steve austin for being S.O.B of wwe

and last but not least

mick foley cuz he's a legend
**KNOW PAIN** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Brews is on a distinguished road

ultimo dragon.. amazing wrestler

shelton hass - they need a decent tag team and not random ones

kaval good wrestler could have worked with mistico

kurt angle one of the best

some that aren't alive but i liked em eddie benoit umaga andre
Brews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?r???ur? ?? ?h? ?´gh?? is on a distinguished road

I have a ton of personal choices, and I will give you my top three.....right now!

1.) Chuck Palumbo - Might sound weak to begin the list, but I guarantee no one else will type his name up. Palumbo was a personal favorite of mine after he and Chuck were no longer partners. The motorcycle to the ring like The Undertaker was cool, and though it was a copy, that's just the way wrestling works. Sotylines go in cycles. Anyway, Chuck was a brute force in the ring, and could play a scene backstage well. He was fun to watch, and entertained me for many years.

2.) Finlay - Dave Finlay was very, very underestimated in WWE. He had amazing technical skills, was great at filling pay-per views, and could be a fan favorite, or a foe easily. He had a unique presence in the ring that not a lot of others do. I always enjoyed seeing Belfast Brawl matches on pay-per views, weekly shows, or at house events. Finlay was a loyal competitor to the WWE for many years up until his release, and I miss him.

3. ) Jeff Hardy - When people mention the name, Jeff Hardy, they automatically think drug use. Jeff made some mistakes, but we have to remember the amazing things he did. He put his body on the line, and sacrificed everything to make wrestling exciting, and really gave me inspiration to be a wrestler. Some say Hardy has changed, and he isn't what he used to be. Problem is, Jeff has always had a history with drug use, and now he has gone to rehab, been to prison, and looks to make amends with wrestling fans. He is my second favorite all-time superstar, after Edge, and I miss him being in an actual good company.
?r???ur? ?? ?h? ?´gh?? is offline   Reply With Quote