ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is Big Show still the Worlds Largest Athelete? I'm pretty sure u get sumo wrestlers who are larger?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wildlife Wrestling Federation is on a distinguished road
Default Is Big Show still the Worlds Largest Athelete? I'm pretty sure u get sumo wrestlers who are larger?

When he was originally said to be the Worlds Largest Athlete it made sense he was 7 ft 500 lbs now he's lost a lot of weight he's in his mid 400 lbs if i'm not mistaken? Why do they keep calling him the Worlds Largest athlete? or is this going like his like legendary feet like Mark Henry isn't the worlds strongest man anymore but he's still known as that?

well after googling a bit i found that sumo wrestler http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Yarborough was at one point WAYYYY larger than big show in weight atleast at 6'7 800 pounds he's at 600 now so i don't know if someone passed him so i think he's probably always been only Kayfab worlds Largest athelete Mark Henry on the other hand did win the 2002 world strongest man and will always be kayfab worlds strongest man even when theres a new one crowned each year
Wildlife Wrestling Federation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

LarrytheQuadguy is on a distinguished road

They always exaggerate superstars stats. They exaggerated Elijah Burke's boxing record. And I'm pretty sure that Mark Henry isn't the strongest man in the world!
LarrytheQuadguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Atheist is on a distinguished road

They call Mark Henry the World's Strongest Man but he isn't. Big Show was never the World's Largest Athlete. That and Mark Henry was just kayfabe the whole time
Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote