ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoughts on David Otunga right now with RAW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2011, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jonathon O_malley is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoughts on David Otunga right now with RAW?

I am thinking, that there's a possibility of The Miz and R-Truth tagging along with Otunga with this lawsuit thing. What do YOU think WWE Universe?
Jonathon O_malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm thinking he couldn't wrestle in NxT and hasn't learned. He's a terrible in the ring performer...that's why he's always in a tag team with someone that can carry the work. I think they should fire him...not in storyline either.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

Honestly, its a shame that he's given air time but someone like Drew McIntrye doesn't.

Otunga is worthless.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Doctor Who is on a distinguished road

BOR-INGGGG
Doctor Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Human Suplex Machine(Nervous?) is on a distinguished road

I thought it was just random, one week he is a tag team guy then the next week he's wearing a suit calling himself a lawyer. Its to soon to give an opinion but they could of at least gave some build up leading to this gimmick change instead of just randomly changing his gimmick out of nowhere.
Human Suplex Machine(Nervous?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Clark W-Shephard LOST is on a distinguished road

It's not the greatest thing ever or anything, but at the same time I don't have any problem with it.

It's a character re-boot, plain and simple. The tag team of Otunga and Michael McGillicutty was so bad that it became the representation of exactly what was wrong with the WWE tag team division. Two guys with virtually no personality or real reason to exist in the WWE (as Jerry Lawler was so fond of informing us) and who were basically just given the tag team titles because the WWE had no one else to put them on.

It seems like McGillicutty could be on the road to release, but at least they're attempting to take an interesting road with Otunga. I'm not totally sold on his new legal persona yet, but at least it's grounded in reality. Because he actually does have a law education, Otunga can at the very least know what he's talking about. He's not a bad talker by any means, and he's annoying enough to make it work.

If the rumors of a new, Kevin Nash-led group turn out to be true, I could certainly buy Otunga as a member of the group in a supporting role. And of course, with so many of the mid-card bad guys seemingly banding together at the moment for some sort of class-action lawsuit/coup against Triple H, it's only a matter of time before The Miz and R-Truth get in on that.
Clark W-Shephard LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CraSH CraSH is on a distinguished road

he was on raw? that must have been when i fell asleep waiting for something entertaining to happen
CraSH CraSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Archman is on a distinguished road

I like his new gimmick better, because honestly, what was his old gimmick? It has potential. A lawyer gimmick is a great one to have with the conspiracy and lawsuit storylines going on. He could become a supporting role in a faction or stable, but he would have more power because he would represent the legal perspective.
Archman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

boring
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Fish

Otunga is only there because WWE likes the idea of potential mainstream opportunities they could do with his missus (Jennifer Hudson) when the time is right.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Ultimate Broski is on a distinguished road

I think he is the worst on WWE's roster I literally almost fall asleep during his matches.
The Ultimate Broski is offline   Reply With Quote