ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who is going to be wwe champion at hell in a cell?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lakersfan09 is on a distinguished road
Default who is going to be wwe champion at hell in a cell?

any why? who is fake sin cara?
lakersfan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lakersfan2011 is on a distinguished road

cm punk and chavo guerrero is fake sin cara
lakersfan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Toughest S.O.B.? is on a distinguished road

I personally want ADR to come out the victor. The fake Sin Cara is Hunico(From FCW).
Toughest S.O.B.? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

teamxtremerocks is on a distinguished road

CM Punk because he deserves to be WWE Champion.

Fake Sin Cara is actually Hunico. He took the role of Sin Cara after real Sin Cara as suspended for 30 days after breaking WWE's wellness policy.
teamxtremerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Harry is on a distinguished road

i think alberto should win bcoz his first reign was too short

he deserve to be champion for 3-4 months

hunico aka jorge arias is fake sin cara

http://youtu.be/YqSDuKbsrIw

watch the video,hunico is on the left side[ the tallest among the 2]
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Dee Dudnath is on a distinguished road

Alot of people say Alberto Del Rio but lets be honest he doesnt look like championship material right now. when he won the royal rumble he should've won at mania and then he should've won at extreme rules and then wwe was soo desperate they had him win the money in the bank which he didnt need. Del Rio needs to get built into a champion more so i would want to see punk or cena to win. Mostly Cena soo we dont have to see him win the championship back in the next 3-5 months
Dee Dudnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ShawnMichaels is on a distinguished road

The fake Sin Cara is actually Hunico from Mexico. The first Sin Cara we saw is Mistico. Both of them are from Mexico and used to wrestle each other in Mexico. And who is gonna be WWE Champion? I hope its CM Punk But I think it is Alberto Del Rio. Obviously its not going to be John Cena because him and The Rock are going to team up at Survivor Series. The WWE title is going to have to be defended so it can't be Cena cause he teaming up with The Rock. As for Alberto Del Rio, the Raw after Hell in a Cell advertised as Alberto Del Rio being champion. AND, WWE is going to do a tour in Mexico so they need a Mexican wrestler to be champion so the ratings are good. It can' t be Sin Cara. Because they currently have a feud. Rey Mysterio is injured. So that only leaves Alberto Del Rio.
ShawnMichaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Ultimate Broski is on a distinguished road

I want CM Punk to win but he probably won't due to some thing having to do with John Laryngitis. And since Punk won't win Cena will probably retain. As for the Sin Cara thing the fake one is Hunico another luchador who portrayed Sin Cara after his injury at MiTB when Sheamus I believe gave him a powerbomb through a ladder.
The Ultimate Broski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 02:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?r???ur? ?? ?h? ?´gh?? is on a distinguished road

I preferably would love to see CM Punk win the title he rightfully deserves at Hell in a Cell tomorrow. Punk has taken a hit on the entertainment scale the past weeks, as he hasn't been able to talk on the microphone before or after the RAW shows like normal. Which to me is a bit saddening considering the fact he is the most entertaining wrestler on the WWE roster's today. In fact, i would wait till Monday Night RAW just to see, and hear CM Punk speak. Now we have the boring, and unexciting Triple H running his mouth about the lying, and all this other crap. If you ask me, this whole story-line thing is boring me to tears, and I can't wait for it to be over. Plus, of the three wrestlers in the triple threat match, CM Punk is all-around the best of them. I like Cena much so, but i'd like to see another person in the spotlight for a change, and of all the people, it'd be CM Punk. Alberto Del Rio is one of the most annoying, repetitive, and just downright awful guys on the roster. He is unexciting in the ring, and boring on the microphone. Whenever he talks, it is the same old garbage, and same old stupid names every time. He sucks, and I wish he never came to the WWE in the first place.

The fake Sin Cara is Hunico, who is the larger one of the two. A couple weeks after Sin Cara, the original, debuted, Hunico worked a couple dark matches. in those dark matches, he was under his name Hunico, and not Sin Cara. He filled in as Sin Cara when Mistico was undergoing tests for the Wellness Policy, in which he was said to have abused.
?r???ur? ?? ?h? ?´gh?? is offline   Reply With Quote