ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I wish the wwe did this with nexus?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Uros is on a distinguished road
Default I wish the wwe did this with nexus?

Have the nexus takeover nxt and then add a bunch of new nxy rookies to the stable and have katlyn be the eye candy of the nexus. Plus have all of the members together even the originals(daniole bryan and others) then have the wwe fight them until survivor series (instead of just summerslam) have cm punk and wade barret be on nexus together and then violently split apart the group and fued and then reunite into the nexus core(ya you guessed it the corre and nexus, oh how original), and then have chris jericho be the true leader until the end of the nexus. Afterwords nxt could have been rebranded into Wwe Nexus and it could have been a 3rd roster instead of what it is now.Ya I know that the nexus and corre are long gone and sure some of the stuff I have mentioned above are some ideas that were obvious but others werent. Am I the only one who thinks the nexus could have been used differently? Any thoughts? could have Wwe creative done a better job before the end?
Uros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dan Byers is on a distinguished road

To be honest bro, adding new guys kills the group, the only problem with the Nexus is that they jobbed to everyone and they kicked people out too quickly.

Then instead of having Barrett vs Otunga they brought CM Punk in as leader...pointless much? and then it just went minor NWO and had two different fations which would be fine if they had fought each other but no...
Dan Byers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 01:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

yep
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote