ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

OK REALLY (WWE FREIND)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HeelZiggler is on a distinguished road
Default OK REALLY (WWE FREIND)?

So I Have a freind hes into wwe the same as me hes a john cena fan im a cm punk fan! and when john cena wins he goes mental cheering around the whole school (HIGH SCHOOL) When My Faviourite Cm Punk Wins He Says nothing about wwe the whole day whats up with that!
HeelZiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nothing is on a distinguished road

Theres sore winners sore loosrrs. I loove john cena i love cm punk... 2 of my fav wrestlers. You just have to deal with sore loosers and sore winners.
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Amazing Adam 2.0 is on a distinguished road

at least he isn't cheering for Randy Orton, but still no one really cheers for Cena these days lol he gets boos all the time ever since CM Punk's legendary promo a few months back!
The Amazing Adam 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

?prínc? accur? ?f d-g?n?r?tí?n? is on a distinguished road

I think he has to deal with that. Maybe he has emotions for Cena. There are always winners and losers. You don't have to retaliate by not talking to whole day because Cena loses.
?prínc? accur? ?f d-g?n?r?tí?n? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

adam is on a distinguished road

When CM Punk wins, start talking and bragging about it to him...He'll have to at least acknowledge it.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I_m a mouse, duh is on a distinguished road

he hates CM Punk?

everyone has a favorite wrestler and a wrestler they dislike.

deal with it
I_m a mouse, duh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

?Cena Cenation? is on a distinguished road

its a life thing
?Cena Cenation? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2011, 05:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Magic is on a distinguished road

I personally don't like the gimmick either one portrays, but Punk is a very adept wrestler, and diligent performer for the industry, and deserves to be one of the elite performers in the business. John Cena is a phony, untalented wrestler who constantly has to be in the spotlight and World Champ which hinders other young prospective wrestlers or generally highly skilled wrestlers from receiving a World Title reign. Cena doesn't earn anything; he exemplifies that by being the best butt kisser for your boss that results in and holding the World Title constantly while looking like a superhero. As a wrestler, Punk is undoubtedly better. C.M. Punk implements a gimmick of an athlete that expresses himself as whom he is regardless of fan popularity. Cena has to constantly discover loop holes to entertain younger children along with women to actually support his unrighteous reign as World Champion. Cena destroys potentially gifted talent, and continues to be recognized as an entertaining wrestler. Cena lacks all characteristics of a wrestler, especially since he mimics Hogan with his bright-colored clothing signature attire, encouraging G promos to younger fans, and stealing the spotlight, Hogan at least made the leg drop famous, Cena stole infamous moves including stealing Hogan's leg drop and modifying it into a top rope leg drop.. Cena will be the downfall of WWE, he possess no qualities of a wrestler, and if The Rock is SCHEDULED, and I mean a sarcastic SCHEDULED to lose to Cena, the business of wrestling is permanently destroyed by an idiotic, butt kisser who cares nothing for anyone except his likeness by the predominance of wrestling fans, consisting of young children and unknowledgeable 13-17 year old teenagers which results in more money. Cena has devastated wrestling by manipulation and has identical traits and tactics of Nash and Biscoff constantly maintaing elite status in WCW that was injustice.
Mr. Magic is offline   Reply With Quote