ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I think for Undertaker's last Wrestlemania match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chosen is on a distinguished road
Default I think for Undertaker's last Wrestlemania match?

whats the odds that triple h or vince will set a match between the Undertaker vs WWE almost like a gauntlet match with all the wwe superstars with him somehow defeating them all and leavin kane as the last one to finally lay taker to rest with a sad look on his face after throwing him in the casket for good.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jason M is on a distinguished road

No, sounds good up till the point you have him losing. I don't see anyway that WWE would not allow him to go to 20-0. But who knows, there really isn't anybody else really to go one on one with him though.
Jason M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kalyqx is on a distinguished road

See that would be a great match, Undertaker vs WWE but the ending sucks. Undertaker will never lose at Wrestlemania. WWE wont allow it because they would lose so many fans plus the would just kill one of there top stars of all time, like Undertaker is known for many things, but i think the one thing he is known for is being undefeated at Mania. If someone were to beat him it would pretty much kill the Undertaker gimmic. He is going to retire at 20-0 and his last Mania match is going to be against the best in the WWE at the time, I would say it would be Cena but he is already in a match with The Rock. I think that would be the best Mania match for taker though because if you noticed the last couple One on One matches between them to have ended with other people getting involved. WWE had never let Cena beat Taker or Taker beat Cena in a one on one match since Cena became Superman. But i think having Undertaker beating Cena and going 20-0 would be the greatest match for taker at mania. I think it would be better then both of his matches with HBK
kalyqx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nexus ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

listen man, i really hope that happens but it won't, undertakers streak will not end until he retires which i really think is wrestlemania 28 and he will win his last match, kane deserves to be the one to put undertaker away and he will just not for good, i think the last match for undertaker should be kane with paul bearer vs undertaker and lost of magic in the ring and brutal things happen to both men but undertaker will win in the very end
Nexus ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote