ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think WWE should give Zack Ryder a US title run?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Icon Sting is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think WWE should give Zack Ryder a US title run?

Do you think WWE should give Zack Ryder a US title run?
The Icon Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

:_-(J*Stone)-_: is on a distinguished road

I was hoping Dolph Ziggler would drop the title to him on Raw.

I think that Ziggler and Swagger are gonna challenge for the tag titles at the PPV, it would be a shame if they won because the US title will be a prop like it was for The Miz.
:_-(J*Stone)-_: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Am BeRa ZaN U? is on a distinguished road

no,he looks like a goof, Zack Ryder is a hypie guy who looks like he's only good at fun and having parties, he doesn't deserve such a prestigeous title, Dolph Ziggler is bringing back some of the prestige to the belt, the belt deserves bigger respect peoples !!! i mean Zack Ryder? really ???
Am BeRa ZaN U? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

EdgeHead-RRS! is on a distinguished road

I think Ryder could win it at Madison Square Garden at Survivor Series and possibly get a match at WrestleMania 28.
EdgeHead-RRS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

No, that would be horrible, he's really not on that level, all he is is a goofy gimmick with annoying catchphrases. He's, at best, an average wrestler and I don't think he deserves that title.
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Clark W-Shephard LOST is on a distinguished road

Sure, why not?

At the moment, Zach Ryder is hot, and the United States Championship hasn't been super-important to the WWE in years, so I wouldn't have any problem with it. Dolph Ziggler has been a good champion, but like just about everyone else who has held the U.S. belt in the last few years, he suffers from the inconsistent booking that accompanies it. There is no real process for determining who the next number one contender is and he often goes weeks and sometimes months without defending the championship, so that makes it difficult to take really seriously at times.

In today's WWE, management usually sticks the United States and Intercontinental championships onto wrestlers they're high on at that specific moment, but don't really know what to do with long term. Daniel Bryan is a perfect example of that. He was hot upon his re-entry into the WWE, so the WWE culminated the angle by having him defeat The Miz for the U.S. Championship, but after winning it they didn't really know what to do with Bryan, so he held it for months on end without using or defending it. Ziggler is in much the same position, which, while I really like Ziggler and certainly don't mind him remaining champion, means I don't mind either if he loses the belt to Ryder.

I could see Ryder winning the championship on a fluke and embarking on a Santino Marella-esque title reign. That would be good for some laughs.
Clark W-Shephard LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

Man,to be exact I was never a big fan of Ryder but in a past few weeks he has shown me a little bit of something that he has the ability,the potential to wrestle and he has the charisma the crowd loves him.Also his ring skills will be more refined after some months.I think he is ready for his first singles championship,he has been in the company for years so I think he should be given a US Tilt reign.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote