ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is the future of WWE in your opinion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2011, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

EdgeHead-RRS! is on a distinguished road
Default Who is the future of WWE in your opinion?

Who is the future of WWE in your opinion?
EdgeHead-RRS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Davis Nicholas is on a distinguished road

JoMo
Davis Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Carp Enter is on a distinguished road

Cena will be one day when he stops acting like hes in the army
Carp Enter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jordaroo is on a distinguished road

Everyone that isnt Cena, Orton, HHH or Taker is described as the future. From the mid-carders to former champions like Miz, Del Rio etc

I think The Miz is supposed to be the next top face which I'll love. But WWE never put anyone above Cena or Orton. CM Punk is on a high since his shoot which I'm loving because he deserves it but WWE just serve Cena (who really wants a break apparantly) and Orton (who they tried to make overtake Cena but it failed)
Jordaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony Mango is on a distinguished road

The Miz will definitely be one of THE guys. I'd think that there's good careers ahead of Alex Riley, Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison (if they ever give the guy a chance), etc. I'm sure there's some people in FCW that will make a big splash as well.

Hell in a Cell Predictions: http

Hell in a Cell Predictions: http
Tony Mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

As much as I hate to say this but it's Alberto Del Rio.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 11:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Am BeRa ZaN U? is on a distinguished road

1- Cody Rhodes: this guy hit it this year with the deformed Cody Rhodes gimmick, he shined and showed us that he can hold his own on the mic and in the ring, his physique is getting better and he has charisma too. charisma + mic skills + ring skills = guaranteed superstar.

2- The Miz: asking why this guy is gonna be a star is like asking why Shawn Michaels is the best performer ever, he has everything going for him: charisma ( check ), mic skills ( check ), look ( check ), improving drastically in the ring ( check ), ability to get himself and others over ( check ) selling merchandise ( check ), what else did i forgot?

3- Sheamus: none other than your friendly fella, the celtic warrior, oops i'm sorry your king of the ring, sorry again...your 2 times WWE champion, i apologize sincerely that i also forgot that he's the second fastest champion in the WWE history but put all this aside and let's check his intangibles, shall we?

mic skills, ring skills, charisma and he's also selling merchandise, he's the future.

4- Wade Barrett: the british overlooked wrestling freak, he is a former bare knuckle champion, he has overwhelming charisma and backs it up with terrific mic skills, you can't help but think: this guy is gonna be a success in the WWE.

5- Dolph Ziggler: does he look familiar ? when you look at Dolph you can't help but think of Mr.Perfect, he has the same look, he has the same old school ring skills that make you fixed to the TV and he is improving on the mic, plus that he has the IT factor.

6- John Morrison: the shaman of sexy, the prince of parkour, the friday night delight, he doesn't fail to amaze you in the ring but he lacks mic skills, that's not a big deal, he'll fix this issue with time, and when it all comes to a full circle, the sky is gonna be the limit for John Morrison.

7- Sin Cara: plain and simple, he's the substitute for the ultimate underdog Rey Mysterio, he'll be the main high flyer in the WWE, but we have to wait to see which one of the Sin Caras is gonna continue as the only Sin Cara.

8- Alberto Del Rio: the mexican aristocrat, he gets under your skin every time he opens his mouth,right? guess what? he is doing a great job, cuz he is a heel !!! he doesn't lack something specific, but it's only a matter of time before he becomes a main superstar in the WWE.

those are the ones that immediately pop into your mind when you think about the future of the WWE.
Am BeRa ZaN U? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

The miz.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

?Cena Cenation? is on a distinguished road

The Miz !
?Cena Cenation? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Cody Rhodes, Ziggler, Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote