ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why did WWE let Daniel Bryan win the MITB, then turn around and turn him into a jobber? BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

OOHAY is on a distinguished road
Default Why did WWE let Daniel Bryan win the MITB, then turn around and turn him into a jobber? BQ?

I can't remember a MITB winner losing so much, while having the case, in the past. I know Mr. Kennedy lost his MITB case to Edge after he got suspended, but did Daniel Bryan do something wrong?

BQ:Speaking of dropping the ball with people, what about Drew McIntyre? Did the whole Tiffany incident ruin his push or what?

BTW

I know wrestling is staged. Don't ask me why I watch wrestling, ask yourself why you waste time worrying about what other people watch on TV.
OOHAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Allen is on a distinguished road

Honestly I have no clue. Either WWE is extremly stupid or they are planning to end his face gimmik and give hima more dominante heel gimmik.

BQ: Its all because of that stupid draft. McIntyre only gets 3 Minutes of TV time every 3 months. He's one of my favorites and I hope they put him back on SD! and build him up there
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Tymccail 2.0 is on a distinguished road

It is very strange. D Bryan is SOOO impressive in the ring too. He's WAY better than Sin Cara, who he lost to about 50 times in a row. D Bryan is, in my opinion the best wrestler in the WWE. Just because he's not a huge guy or that he's not particularly good looking isn't enough of a reason to hold him back. But with WWE, that's usually all it is. Conversely, Randy Orton wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for his looks and height.

McIntyre plummeted. It's crazy. I don't get that one either.

BTW, nice defense against the idiotic, wrestling is fake and gay, go watch UFC crowd.
Tymccail 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jamesk is on a distinguished road

They are trying to make d bryan turn heel, so he will be full heel @ wrestlemania. He was a heel when he was indy and was amazing as one.

Don't sweat it, he will be more intense soon, if wwe pushes his heel turn right.
Jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BlackPhoenix is on a distinguished road

I think they're setting him up for a heel turn. A losing streak, frustration with the two Sin Caras, it all adds up to him cashing in MITB as a heel. Possibly at hell in a cell, after the Orton/Henry match. There's no clear #1 contender, and an Orton/Bryan feud would be interesting to watch.

BQ- He's just got no charisma, no personality. The Chosen One? The WWE is full of arrogant gimmicks that believe that they're destined for greatness, and they're all more interesting than McIntyre (Del Rio and CM Punk, to name two.)
BlackPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Human Suplex Machine(Nervous?) is on a distinguished road

I have a theory with Daniel Bryans losing streak, i think the reason they are giving him this losing streak is because wwe wants people to think he is going to be the first to cash in the money in the bank and lose. Think about it Jack Swagger won the money in the bank then went on to cash it in and became the world heavyweight champion. But if you remember before he won MITB he was losing matches every week for months. So in a way I think they are doing something similar with Daniel Bryan. I hope that is what they are doing because it would bring that shock factor back to wwe if DB were to win the world heavyweight championship when damn near everyone is expect him to be the first to fail.

BQ: That wouldn't surprise because the same is happening to Morrison since the whole Melina incident. But i hope they push McIntyre soon because he is one of their best talents and was over with the crowd when he was getting air time. I think its stupid of wwe to treat him like crap just because Tiffany was a dumbass.
Human Suplex Machine(Nervous?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Nite W is on a distinguished road

Ninja Please!
Nite W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Doctor Who is on a distinguished road

I'm quite baffled by it myself. Unless they turn him heel by snapping after all these losses, I really don't see the point.
Doctor Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 02:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Jennifer is on a distinguished road

FLAT OUT WWE IS STUPID! Not yelling at you, yelling at the WWE. I love Danielson, heel or face, don't care. Though I think Bryan works better as a face, the crowd is behind him and I think it improves his performance. Also I guess Drew McIntyre got lost in the shuffle from SD to to RAW. Which stinks cuz he's flat awesome, after Drew is built up, I'd really like to see Drew and Sheamus tag.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote