ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Am I the only whos thinks kelly kelly is a bit over rated by the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Uros is on a distinguished road
Default Am I the only whos thinks kelly kelly is a bit over rated by the WWE?

I mean dont get me wrong she is pretty good looking but honestly I think she is in the spot light too many times. I mean why dont they have someone else be the pretty face of the Wwe? like Katlyn(she is a rookie but kelly wrestles like one, so who cares?) Or why not Maryse?(after she comes back from her time heeling from the surgery she just had weeks ago) Then they can have Maryse turn into a face. Why does the Wwe put Eve in the same league as kelly? I mean she is way better in my opinion. Eves skills are pretty good and she can do moonsaults all day long. With the booty shaking and without, Eve is better then kelly. Beth phonix and natalya are great too but their heel gimmick has a lot of potential (it would have been better with kharma in their team but congrats on her being preggers) some people are way into kelly but honestly we know she isnt skilled like Trish and she isnt hotter then Torrie Wilson, so can people quit pretending -.-Kelly is #1 because the WWE wants to get more cash, any opinions?
Uros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jamesk is on a distinguished road

no 90% of the wwe fans think so too.
Jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

paul bearer is on a distinguished road

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
paul bearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

James Riggs is on a distinguished road

I honestly do not know what the WWE creative team is thinking when it comes to Kelly Kelly. They try so hard to get us to love her and get behind her, but it is failing horribly. Sure Kelly is beautiful and everything but mic skills and in-ring ability are non existing. I agree with you on Eve being more talented. Why not push Natalya to be the babyface of the divas? I mean sure her mic skills aren't ground breaking but her in-ring ability is amazing and she is really good looking.
James Riggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nexus ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

i think kelly kelly is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo overated and brie bella and nikki bella are underrated. kharma needs to come back and squash kelly but she wont, she will just some and attack the bellas as a face
Nexus ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

123456kk is on a distinguished road

lol all i hear about kelly kelly is she overrated
123456kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road

No you're not.

I really am annoyed of seeing her on my TV every Monday night.The worst thing about it though is that Kelly Kelly isn't even attractive yet WWE tries to push her as if she was.

I really don't think when Booker T sees Kelly Kelly he thinks Oh my goodness.

More like With limited skill and limited ability Kelly Kelly has conquered the divas edition.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Moneyonmymind is on a distinguished road

You are right, she is very over-rated, but she did deserve a push. Eve isn't very skilled in my eyes either. All she has is the moonsault and her wrestling skills are not as good as they should be since she's been there quite awhile now. She should be one of the best wrestling divas in the company, but she isn't. Kaitlyn could become a top player, but she's not good w/ the mic so I think that's why she's not there yet. I think AJ could become divas champ. She's got the looks and the in ring talent. I don't really think her size matters too much b/c Kelly isn't much bigger than she is. Natty and Beth are also worthy. I don't see how WWE can insult their fans intelligence by putting Kelly over Beth at Night of Champions. The girl isn't even in Beth's league as far as skill is concerned. I like Maryse as well and it's only a matter of time before she heals up and takes over the title.
Moneyonmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

dont worry is on a distinguished road

Agreed. Eve is way better than Kelly Kelly.
dont worry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

no
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Taker is on a distinguished road

kelly kelly is the female cena..... -.-
Taker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LaUrEn can only hope to improveLaUrEn can only hope to improve

Maryse is coming back soon , I think eve will turn heel but then again I doubt it but she did change her hairstyle and when divas change something about them selves 75% of the time they turn heel .. But I love kelly kelly but I hope she loses the title at hitc so beth can feud w/ maybe maryse ( the match at superstars was great ) and kelly and eve can fued a lil if either turns hell on the side ( as wwe divas division is improving lil by lil
LaUrEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2011, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. E is on a distinguished road

Kelly Is overrated as much as John Cena is. Eve is kind of boring, she has been given the title twice and both of her reign were boring. She also botches a lot in the ring like her moonsault (she lands on her feet). Hopefully Maryse doesn't turn face she is better as heel.
Mr. E is offline   Reply With Quote