ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do YOU think WWE Sucks!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2011, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Matthew Ephrem is on a distinguished road
Default Why do YOU think WWE Sucks!?

That's my question why do you dislike WWE, I've loved WWE for 17 years sure not long but believe me I can take you back to The attitude era with out tapes.. Here's my take

It seems like the WWE Really doesn't care what their fans think check this out I bet atlases 80% of REAL wrestling fans would agree with this, Punk should Be the face of WWE Del rio should be the number one heel face it the dude looks like a asshole but a sharp hateful one Daniel Bryan should main event Punk Vs Bryan Title match WRESTLEMANIA for 30mins come on guys match of the year much? But we will never get that instead we get Cena and Orton One runs raw the other runs smackdown and whoever beats them DOESN'T MATTER! Example Punk beat Cena cause Vince came Christian! Wins the title loses it the next day they go and make him look likethe biggest loser by making him win it back by DQ!?!?!? WTF!!

So answer why do you hate WWE and what do you wanna see!
Matthew Ephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

WWE would be better if Cena single handedly destroyed it. That's why I'm a Cena fan
RazorRamon ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Doctor Who is on a distinguished road

I don't think WWE sucks. Do I think their product could improve? Of course. Of the mainstream wrestling promotions out there though, the E is the best option.
Doctor Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

DARK LORD is on a distinguished road

The attitude era was the best thing to happen in entire pro wrestling history. But you must remember its inception. It was started because wwf back then was at its dead end when wcw dominated tv ratings, ppv buys etc. So wwf threw away the soapy pg $hit and started showing edgy contents. As a result it business rapidly boomed to the top. When vince bought wcw, there was literally no competition for vince on the ground. So he did exactly the same thing every businessmen would do. Knowing that die hard loyal fans won't leave them, they now started doing money making business by reaching to kids and thus increasing their universe. And I think unless there is any stiff competition like wcw again, wwe is less likely to push for edgy contents again.
DARK LORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Virgil ??? W???? ????? is on a distinguished road

nWo
Virgil ??? W???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

is on a distinguished road

two words...

John Cena
            is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Human Suplex Machine(Nervous?) is on a distinguished road

Current wrestling fans aren't going to be around forever which means they have to try and target a new generation of fans to keep the company going. After the attitude era wwe lost alot of fans and as years went by it lost even more fans. Meaning they pretty much had to start from square one and target mostly younger fans. That is why John Cena is still the top face because the younger audience love him . Its a new generation man and not many likes it but the new generation of fans do like it and they are the ones thats going to keep making the company money. WWE loves money and really we are not the ones making the company money the younger viewers along with their parents is making the company money. Most of the older fans actually cause them to lose money each and every month when they go searching for illegal streams to watch PPV's for free. Which is understandable because who the hell can afford 3 or 4 $50 ppvs a month when the cable bill is already off the charts high. Sure we still make them money when buying tickets for live events but that is not enough for wwe because they want money for everything they do. This is really just a guess i don't know if any of the crap im saying is accurate but in my gut im sure it is.

Many people think the attitude era is the answer but is it really? Sure it would alot more edgy but still wouldn't people still complain every time Cena and Orton wins a match? Also wouldn't they still complain if guys like Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and Christian lose a match? And won't they still complain whenever a guy thats not popular by the iwc wins the wwe championship? I don't think any of that will change they will still get their edgy product but their will still be the same complaints no one will ever be completely happy with the product no matter what they do. Like right now it is getting some what edgy and people are still finding things to complain about.

Another thing is the reason why the attitude era was so successful is because they had guys with special talents to pull it off and nobody will ever be able to top anything they did. Besides a few wrestlers on the current roster i don't see any that can pull off the same magic then those that was apart of the attitude era. It just wouldn't be the same going through that era again without the guys that made the original attitude era successful. IMO a rebirth of the attitude era would be nothing more then a cheap knockoff of the original attitude era it would be good but it will never be great.
Human Suplex Machine(Nervous?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dachickmagnet is on a distinguished road

dude, where have u been?

i totaly agree with ya, theyn always make cena look like a big shot but his matches are boring , he always wins but his matches suck they boring
dachickmagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DoucheFactorZero is on a distinguished road

wwe would be better without most cena fans... they're the reason y wwe sucks so bad, pg rating, everything scares them, they complain when you have a different opinion and they don't care about any1 other than cena thinking that the show would be better with 2-4 hours of cena and only cena
DoucheFactorZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Anthony M is on a distinguished road

PG era

Vince McMahon and the current creative/booking team

Santino Marella's comedic persona

Vickie Guerrero's excuse me quotes

WWE Championship spinning design

NXT

The political career of Linda McMahon
Anthony M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Kawajai is on a distinguished road

Then don't watch.
Kawajai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

TheBooth is on a distinguished road

I have watched wrestling for a long time....One thing is true...WWE has NEVER, not once cared what their fans think.

The WWE product as whole has sucked since 2001. Deny it if you want but the truth is the truth. Not only has their product sucked but the company has been losing money since they changed their name from WWF to WWE. The WWF in 2001 was a 1 billion dollar company. Vince McMahon was on the list of Forbes richest Americans with a value of 1 billion dollars....TODAY, the WWE is worth less than 450 million dollars. Vince McMahon is worth 150 million dollars currently. To go from being worht 1 billion dollars to 150 million dollars is a HUGE drop. For the WWE to drop from 1 billion to 450 million is also HUGE.

WWE loves to cover this up anyway you can but at the end of the day the trend is there....decline, decline, decline....the WWE is declining.....

Keep in mind that in the mid 90's the WWF was on the verge of bankrupcy and the McMahons were forced to borrow millions of dollars to keep the company operational at a time when WCW was #1 and kicking their butt.

So, is it so hard to believe that maybe the McMahons may have bitten off more than they could chew after the success of the attitude era?

Many former WWE employees have talked about how the company is leaking money and that they cant plug the holes fast enough...How the company hides the truth about the medical testing and how main event talent fail all the time but the results arent made public...

The WWE is a 60 year old dinosaure and it's time for fans to embrass the new not the old and stale.

ROH and TNA both 9 years of age are the future....

I have said this many times before that going public would be the death of the McMahon family. Trust me when I tell you that Stephenie McMahon and HHH wont be running that company....When Vince steps down the Board will name a new CEO and that will be Kevin Dunn.

The power struggle has already started...
TheBooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 08:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

123456kk is on a distinguished road

no WWE doesnt suck what does suck it has they treat some of the superstars and only seem to care about cena and orton but i think thats changing.
123456kk is offline   Reply With Quote