ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who do you think is the next wrestler to be moved up to the World Heavyweight Championship scene?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2011, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

EdgeHead-RRS! is on a distinguished road
Default Who do you think is the next wrestler to be moved up to the World Heavyweight Championship scene?

The people currently in the scene IMO is Christian, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Sheamus and if he returns Kane, Daniel Bryan doesn't count as he has a guaranteed shot sometime between now (if he turns heel) and WrestleMania (if he stays face). Everyone says Cody Rhodes is one of the next big guys of Smackdown and I agree he is but he is currently holding the Intercontinental Championship right now and I would like to see him hold that for a long time, possibly until the PPV before 2012 Money in the Bank and then for him to be the MITB holder, so he won't be in the WHC scene for a while.

My personal thoughts is that Wade Barrett could easily be pushed over the next few weeks and could easily be in the main event scene by the end of the month, he has the mic skills and wrestling skills to qualify him as a proper challenger for the WHC, think back to his match with Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam it was the 2nd best match behind Christian vs. Orton in my opinion, it was a truly awesome match. I think if they set up a Fatal 4-Way No.1 Contenders Match @ Vengeance between Barrett, Christian, Orton Sheamus for a WHC match at S/Series (while the WHC match is between Kane Henry, this is assuming that Kane will return on Sunday) then you could easily have Kane go up against Barrett at Survivor Series 2011 while Sheamus, Orton, Christian Henry could be part of the 5-on-5 Survivor Series Match or part of other matches.

What do you guys think?
EdgeHead-RRS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 03:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Doctor Who is on a distinguished road

Sheamus definitely deserves a WHC run. He's the most over face on SD right now; even more than Orton. When it comes to those that have never won the title, Rhodes is first on the list. He's got great mic skills, stellar in the ring and has a fantastic gimmick. I don't know what they're doing with Wade Barrett. One minute he's beating Daniel Bryan (who hasn't these days though?) and the next he's jobbing to Cena in three minutes. They need to make up their minds.
Doctor Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Moneyonmymind is on a distinguished road

I agree w/ everything, but I think Sheamus deserves the next shot. If he beats Christian at Hell in a Cell, it's gotta be him. They didn't capitalize on the feud between him and Henry, but there is still time. Wade Barrett vs Sheamus is also getting some play. They are the future of WWE no doubt. I wish someone could talk daniel bryan into putting his money in the bank briefcase on the line in a match and have him lose it. His talent is great, but he has no charisma and his mic skills are horrible. Maybe IC shot vs Cody Rhodes and if Bryan looses Cody gets the MITB. That would be cool.
Moneyonmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

edge is on a distinguished road

I like to sleep with your mother
edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sky
Fresh Noob

Sky is on a distinguished road

In my opinion Sheamus and Cody Rhodes. Would also like to see Wade Barett though.
Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Did anyone see this happen? Its kinda sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyC8HWReoCc
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Beautiful Bobby is on a distinguished road

Cody Rhodes is my first pick and I hope it does happen.

Barret WAS in the main event scene and they took him down, he's still hanging in there though and I can see him moving up to a World Title Match.

I can see Dolph Ziggler moving up with the help of Vickie's faction.

For the WWE Title:

Given Vince's fetish I def see Batista#2(Mason) moving up they pushed him huge for no reason on his return like they wanted you to believe it was actually Batista. Same goes for Zeik.

Otunga the lawyer because of his wife, even thought he blows.
Beautiful Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

is on a distinguished road

no one cares

Smackdown is fake and gay
            is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

TheBooth is on a distinguished road

WWE sucks
TheBooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Dolph Ziggler
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

sheamus
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote