ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why can't wrestling fans just enjoy watching wrestling anymore +BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Sep 2011, 01:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

????? ????? is on a distinguished road
Default Why can't wrestling fans just enjoy watching wrestling anymore +BQ?

And when i say wrestling fans i meen the fans who complain about every single thing.The ones that never have anything good to say when everyone else outside the IWC is happy.you guys take it too serious.I remember when i could watch wrestling and not complain about a thing.I didn't know about anything behind the scenes and sometimes i wish it was like that.Some people ask more questions about the ratings than they do about the wrestling it's self.I don't complain about WWE being fully PG.I won't lie i use to go on the spoiler websites but now i don't and i enjoy watching wrestling more than ever.I think it's mainly the IWC Smarks.They think everyone hates WWE now.

BQ:Will WWE sign Chris Hero?If they don't will this affect Claudio's(Antonio Cesaro) chances of going to the main roster in WWE?

I don't have a problem with the Attitude era but most of you who wont it back are a bunch of 12 year olds who are youtube fans

@Goldust atleast it isn't TV Y for god freakin sakes!
????? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 01:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jamesk is on a distinguished road

The attitude era was filled of excitement, because of the structure it had, action it had, and excitement at every cornor. Of course some matches weren't as good but you were always entertained.

Rather it be the womans division, a great tag division, nice mid card matches, or even champion bouts for hardcore/cruiserweight or main event level.

even the promos were always fresh and exciting, and made you want more.

It was steadily entertaining.

You can't say the same about today's product because it just isn't there.

That's why

edit: I've seen how the wwf/e has diminished over time in terms of quality, so i speak for myself when i said this.
Jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

edge is on a distinguished road

I hate to sex with your mom. She is already pregnent thaks to butch the dog
edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 01:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Toughest S.O.B.? is on a distinguished road

STAR THIS MAN! HE SPEAKS TRUTH!

The smarks are not real fans, most of the time. They like something when it's gone and hate something, when it's here, now, therefore they are constantly always putting WWE down and are never pleased...which is pretty $hitty, if you ask me.

BQ: If he has talent and is good on the mic, most likely WWE will sign him or put him on NXT
Toughest S.O.B.? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ????? ?ff?c?? is on a distinguished road

Because good, isn't good enough. Not taking a personal shot at anyone, but lets be real. WWE is not going to do 98% of the things WWE fans want. Everything WWE does, is scrutinized by WWE's own fans. Sure, WWE hasn't been good since 2009, but really, there is no use for criticism.

BQ: I would hope so. Chris Hero really compliments Claudio Castagnol in the ring, and vise versa. I think the Kings of Wrestling would be very impact-filled in WWE's weak tag-team division.
??? ????? ?ff?c?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2011, 01:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Old Beard is on a distinguished road

Wrasslin' is fake and stupid.

BQ: Chris Hero can go to hell.
Old Beard is offline   Reply With Quote